Bersa Thunder 9 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bersa Thunder 9

1. Another Loyal Bersa Fan.....

My first pistol was a Taurus PT111 9mm, (3rd generation). My second pistol was the Bersa Thunder UC (ultra compact) 9mm. I like the Taurus a lot....but man, I LOVE the Bersa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not exactly an "ultra compact" concealed carry, but my favorite handgun of them all. Solid, compact, Ultra-dependable and reliable( NEVER ONE PROBLEM!), inexpensive, a joy to fire and handle, with all the sexiness of a Browning Hi-Power, or Sig! I would not hesitate one single moment in recommending this gun to anyone, first-timer or expert alike. The Full size version is also awesome, but I like this compact one....with molded in finger grooves and easy access controls, your hand just eases around it like a favorite pair of worn-in leather gloves. Easy to fire accurately, and double-taps are second nature. Forgive me.......Bersa's are like Subaru's, once you experience one, they're addictive!! Tim

3. Bersa 9

For the money probably best 9mm I have ever fired. Nice solid feel.. all steel contruction. Very accurate and great carry size with moderate punch.

I just bought the Thunder .380 for summer carry. For the price and reliability you simply cannot beat the "Thunders".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12