My New Toys!

Thread: My New Toys!

1. My New Toys!

Well I have this friend that ran into some financial problems and had to get rid of some stuff to make ends meet. Well she showed me some of the stuff she was selling and here is what I picked up. Two Smith & Wesson 38 Specials. A model 10-7 that was made in 1986 and a model 15-3 stubby made in 1968. Both are in fine shape. What do you all think of my find? Oh and by the way my son (KimberPB) cannot rag on me this time I gave him first shot at them. Got both for $1000.00

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Nice additions to any collection.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I like the .38 snubby. Congrats on both! Nice acquisitions!

I like 'em both... and it's cool you get to help out a friend in need at the same time.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

They look in great condition! You'll enjoy shooting them...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

I thought hard about it but spent too much money at my buddies bachelor party. From what I read they make good shooters. I can't wait to come up and see how they shoot.

Oh and don't forget to update the Will!! lol
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Congrats! I love S&W revolvers. I have a 340PD chambered in .357 and a Model 28 Highway Patrolman .357.