New Sigg 250

Thread: New Sigg 250

New Sigg 250

Check out the video on the new Sigg. What do you think?

YouTube - SIG SAUER P250 Introduction
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

It's a Sig....how can it not be sweet?! However, I think it's a little gimmikie...
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

4. I've been wanting to give this gun a try ever since I first saw it.
    Reputation is what people think you are. Character is who you really are.
    Take care of your character and your reputation will take care of itself.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Also known as "Hunter" on www.utahconcealedcarry.com

I like the concept of this gun and will be curious how it holds up being new.I have complete faith in sig to make a quality product no matter the caliber or model and i have never had an ounce of trouble with my sig P220 since i have owned it.I didn`t catch a price anywheres.Does anyone know what the price might be.

If it's like any other Sig, it's probably quoted as "Arm & Leg, First-Born Son, O.B.O."
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Talking its sweet

I shot one about 2 months ago when the prototypes were distributed to the sig reps. the pistol is awesome, clean trigger, easy to disasemble and reassemble, exceptionally accurate with lite recoil, smooth to operate!! If my memory serves me right the magazines were designed to work with each caliber leaving you to only have to change the upper, lower to switch calibers or frame sizes. I would give it a 9.5 overall even though im not a fan of double action only weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by JC40 View Post
    I like the concept of this gun and will be curious how it holds up being new.I have complete faith in sig to make a quality product no matter the caliber or model and i have never had an ounce of trouble with my sig P220 since i have owned it.I didn`t catch a price anywheres.Does anyone know what the price might be.
    Pretty sure it's right around $700. Sig makes an awesome product...

Quote Originally Posted by Unearthed View Post
    Pretty sure it's right around $700. Sig makes an awesome product...
    Gun broker has them for around that price.I agree that sig makes an awesome product because i own a P220 .45 and love the gun.