Worst gun of all time - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Worst gun of all time

Beretta Neos 22 I bought for my wife. It was a piece of crap I couldn't get rid of quick enough. I had to push all the roll pins back in every time I shot it, was as accurate as a politician, and all-around junk.

I only own 14 guns, and have fired even less. There have been 2 guns in my recent past that were absolutely terrible for Failure to eject, Failure to extract, and Failure to fire. One was Taurus TCP .380 model 738, and Taurus PT111 which is the Millineum Pro 9mm. In my opinion, it would be better to carry them empty, than to carry them at all. If Taurus sent me one of each for free, I would send them back. I wouldn't even sell them. I would not even use them as a paper weight because I would not want to be associated with either of those 2 guns for any reason. Throw them in the river until they rust to nothingness. I have no experience with their other products, but the 2 models I mentioned, for me, are useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Idaho View Post
    Diamondback DB380, I wanted more than anything to like this gun and I gave it over 400 rounds before giving up and selling it. Went through calls with customer service trying to fix first the feed problems and then trigger reset issues. Not willing to trust my life on an unreliable carry gun that has to be tweaked to function.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2
    I had a DiamondCrap DB9. Cracked frame, FTE/FTF, walking pins, etc. it was a good paperweight. Each magazine jammed at least once. Towards the end, I jammed almost every other round at count 650 something. Never could get it reliable.

Star Firestar was another bad apple.

Kimber Raptor II Ultra. Another POS.
    www.holstershock.com

Tell 'em CDR Glock sent ya!

Quote Originally Posted by CDR_Glock View Post
    I had a DiamondCrap DB9. Cracked frame, FTE/FTF, walking pins, etc. it was a good paperweight. Each magazine jammed at least once. Towards the end, I jammed almost every other round at count 650 something. Never could get it reliable.

Star Firestar was another bad apple.

Kimber Raptor II Ultra. Another POS.
    Good, somebody else thats calls the Kimber what it is, a overpriced POS, .........thanks

One thing I have found is that some guys, including myself, never grow up when it come to wanting something case in point, for the last year or so I have wanted a 3 inch 1911, went through four different brands with little or no improvement, just would not run smooth, FTF, FTE, stovepipe, but when it would cycle, it was deadly accurate, FINALY I got a Colt Deefender, it runs about 98% only issue is my wife limp wrist it, the only other short 1911 I know of is thats good is the STI,

7. I agree with you on the S&W Sigman in .40cal. The trigger pull was terrible and it was a very uncomfortable trigger. It made the bottom of my trigger finger hurt after a very few rounds. Traded my in on a Ruger P95.

8. Buy enough guns and the lemon appears. Husband bought me the Taurus Judge with the long barrel for home defense. Holds 410's and 45's. The 45's shoot perfectly. The 410's however are a no go. I can shoot one shell and it warps and will not let the cylinder advance. yes, I used the hangun 410's. My husband tried to blame me until I handed it to him. He got the problem with one shot. Needless to say, it's loaded with 45's. And, yeah I bought a great Saiga 410 that is sweet.

Worst one I ever had, Steyr GB. The original "wondernine." Jammed, misfired, locked up, and thanks to it's recoil system, it was a nightmare to clean.

And no, it was a Steyr, not the POS LES P18.

Sent from my LG-VM701 using Tapatalk 2
    Big Gay Al: Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
    An unarmed person speaking of the benefits of gun control is like a
    eunuch speaking about the benefits of sexual abstinence.

Lorcin 9mm, styled like a brick. Ejector ripped the barrel shroud off the gun with lightly loaded reloads!
    Guns.??? What Guns???

These are the firearms I have had: FEG PA-63 (9mmx18); S&W M637 with CT grip; two Sig P238's, Springfield XD 40, and Glock 23.

After listening to some of you, I have had tremendous luck. They all have been very reliable firearms.

I have noticed that a lot of Remington .22lr ammo sucks though. Does that count?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast