Worst gun of all time - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Worst gun of all time

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    These are the firearms I have had: FEG PA-63 (9mmx18); S&W M637 with CT grip; two Sig P238's, Springfield XD 40, and Glock 23.

After listening to some of you, I have had tremendous luck. They all have been very reliable firearms.

I have noticed that a lot of Remington .22lr ammo sucks though. Does that count?
    Try Eley 22LR. It's a lot better than others. 22LR in most brands aren't very good.

You need to add a Sig P938 to your arsenal.
    www.holstershock.com

Tell 'em CDR Glock sent ya!

3. Early Taurus (and most of them are still butt ugly). Early Kel-Tec. Will never touch one again. Every cycle jammed. Sloppy machining. Rough castings. Junk.

Quote Originally Posted by CATX View Post
    Early Taurus (and most of them are still butt ugly). Early Kel-Tec. Will never touch one again. Every cycle jammed. Sloppy machining. Rough castings. Junk.
    I agree totally! I will never buy another KelTec

Quote Originally Posted by CATX View Post
    Early Taurus (and most of them are still butt ugly). Early Kel-Tec. Will never touch one again. Every cycle jammed. Sloppy machining. Rough castings. Junk.
    HEY!! I love my PT92. Only ever owned one Keltec. It was ok for what I wanted at the time, but I HATE DAO pistols.
    Big Gay Al: Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
    An unarmed person speaking of the benefits of gun control is like a
    eunuch speaking about the benefits of sexual abstinence.

6. worst gun in my experience was the walther ppk 380 made by smith & wesson.

I think the worst gun ever made is that rhino revolver, simply cause it's so dam ugly and unpractical.

8. Kahr CW-40, failure to feed once every 5-6 shots.I sent it back to Kahr(on my dime),got it back,failure to feed once every couple of mags.
    Glock 19 Gen2,Glock G21 Gen 2.5,Glock 37,Glock 17 gen 4,Glock 26 gen 4,Glock 30,Ruger LC9,Ruger LCP,Walther PPQ,Caracal C,1938 S&W Terrier

9. Quote Originally Posted by Lobo_79 View Post
    At the risk of being branded a heritic I'll say that my Kimber Tac Pro II was in that category. It eventually turned me off to the 1911 design and I haven't looked back...except for the times when I drool over the newest Wilson Combat edition. I'm not slamming Kimber here...mine was just awful.
    Kimber as a whole, makes this list. They are over hyped, over advertised, pieces of MIM filled junk for the prices they charge. As 1911's go, they are popular with novice shooters who buy into the Kimber hype and advertising barrages. They are marketed as premium production 1911's and while the price they ask fits that bill, the internal components, reliability and quality control fall far short. Plus the BS Kimber "custom shop" they claim to have. It's just a rollmark that allows them to charge even more to some unknowing shooter thinking they are getting a custom gun.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011