Worst gun of all time - Page 7
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst gun of all time

KEL TEC 380----- A piece a junk!!!!

PARA ORDNANCE, they never did fix it. They claim they are going to send me a new Gun. It's been over 5 months and I am still getting the run around.

Quote Originally Posted by chup View Post
    PARA ORDNANCE, they never did fix it. They claim they are going to send me a new Gun. It's been over 5 months and I am still getting the run around.
    My wife has an attorney network plan through her employer called Hyatt Legal Plans - similar to Prepaid Legal - and we set up our attorney right after getting it. So far, he has done our wills, set up some powers of attorney, done a living will, nailed a crooked billing company for bogus collections and got several retailers to see things our way. This is the exact thing I would've called him on about 30 days or three calls into the transaction...and all for $15 a month! Well worth it - talk to your employer if you don't have it already.
    Edmund Burke: “The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.” – 1784 speech. Taken from Founding Fathers Notes. "The unarmed man is not just defenseless -- he is also contemptible." Machiavelli

Quote Originally Posted by moosemunchy View Post
    Sig Mosquito. It misfires, had difficulty loading after each shot, it was bad. Called manufacturer and they agreed to repair and it was sent back in a timely manner, but just recently purchased "factory" mag and it jammed. I'm ready to trade it in on the Sig cash for klunkers program. I prefer shooting the Beretta NEOS and a Ruger the hubby just got.
    YOUR USER MANUAL STATES USE CCI AMMO.CHEAP AMMO WONT WORK WELL.

6. Quote Originally Posted by moosemunchy:90408
    Sig Mosquito. It misfires, had difficulty loading after each shot, it was bad. Called manufacturer and they agreed to repair and it was sent back in a timely manner, but just recently purchased "factory" mag and it jammed. I'm ready to trade it in on the Sig cash for klunkers program. I prefer shooting the Beretta NEOS and a Ruger the hubby just got.

I have the beretta neos u22 and i love it . It was my first handgun and it wont be the last

My experience with Llama firearms has been, shall we say less than stellar. Of the four that I’ve owned (none was a Mini max although one is a micro max) I have experienced major mechanical defects in two of them, including one catastrophic failure in which the gun literally fell apart while I was firing it. The two that didn’t give me fits (or blow up in my hand) were, in my opinion, of poor quality and cheaply made. I found parts and extra magazines difficult to come by and very costly. I wouldn’t purchase a Llama at any price. And I wouldn't trust my life to one unless I had absolutely no other option (think pointy stick) as always YMMV
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

I've only had 1 real lemon, and one that was just annoying. The lemon was a keltec 3at(?) the little 380, over 500 rds and still would not go through a mag without a ftf! I traded it for a sw 38sp. Way better back up gun!
    The other one was my taurus 92. Great gun just shot consistently low and to the right.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLM View Post
    Kel Tec 380 is the worse gun on the market!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLM View Post
    KEL TEC 380----- A piece a junk!!!!
    Most of the posters on here have noted the problems and have expounded on why the gun that they are posting about is their "Worst Gun of all time". There have been some people I've seen online that have had issues with the Kel Tec P-3at, but the people I know personally that own one have not. I have had over 500 flawless rounds through the one I bought new. If you have an issue, what was it? Extractor problems? FTF? Stovepipes? Did you try to get it fixed? Did you call Kel Tec? If you did, what did they say?

Give us a little more info to go on.
    Kershaw Shallot 1840, Kel-Tec P-3at, Kel-Tec PF-9, Glock 17, Glock 19, Glock 26, Kel-Tec SUB-2000 9mm (Glock 17 mag compatible), Maverick Arms 88 Security 8-shot 12 gauge.

You buy enough guns, you get a lemon,, I recently shot over 400 rounds through a Stoeger 8000 and every other round failed to chamber correctly, tried 3 different brands of ammo, same problem. Own a Stoeger 8040, nevr had a hiccup.

I bought a SIG Mosquito and have only put 350rds through it. It had it's share of FtF & FtE, like the internet reviews say... but, I know that there are a few things you can do for it to help it's operation. One is just to shoot it often, put a few thousand rounds through it and the other is to polish the feed ramp. If you are not a gunsmith or at least have good working knowledge of firearms & gunsmithing just take it to a gunsmith.

I plan to run as many rounds through it a possible. I've heard and read from some reviews that somewhere around the 3500-4000rd mark, along with a polished feed ramp the gun works like a champ. With give or take 1-2 rounds jamming in 100rds fired. This may not be worth it to some people but it's alright with me.

I own one Llama and actually like it. It's a baby 1911 in .380acp. It's older than I am I think, it's been passed through the family. It started having feeding problems last year, so I grinded the feed ramp down and polished it up nice. Since then it runs like a champ! If I had to estimate, this little .380 has had somewhere around 5000-6000rds through it! That's a lot! It's still tickin' too!

I own a Browning Hi-Power clone, the Arcus 98DAC 9mm. To this day, after about a year of ownership and 750rds(ish) through it... it's one of the BEST pistols I've ever bought! Not one single jam! Ever! For a $300 gun from Bulgaria, it's a sleeper for sure. If you ever get the chance to pick one up, take a chance and try it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast