Worst gun of all time - Page 9
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Worst gun of all time

just got done reading all the replies and glad to see no one complained about a browning dba 380 which is the only gun i have
    i haven't shot it in years and only did about 3 mags full when i did and it seemed ok as far as i can remember.
    i will be taking it to a range in the near future to get more comfortable with it esp if it's going to be my carry gun once i get my ccwp
    gun control is being able to hit your target

I had a KelTec P-32 that went home to the factory 2 times within 4 months. First time they gave me a new gun with a new serial number. Second time it came back, it was sold. Never again will I own a KelTec.

And today, just got off the phone with Ruger. My LC9 is going on a three week vacation to Arizona. And ONLY 3600 rounds through it since January, 2012.

Turned out to be a broken slide stop. 7 day turn around from shipped to repaired.

I am rough on my toys.
    sent from my sending device

4. Diamondback DB380, I wanted more than anything to like this gun and I gave it over 400 rounds before giving up and selling it. Went through calls with customer service trying to fix first the feed problems and then trigger reset issues. Not willing to trust my life on an unreliable carry gun that has to be tweaked to function.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    My Glock 33. It won't fire HP's. It fails to chamber them.
    Sorry you've had trouble with yours. Mine on the other had hasn't ever given me a problem. Actually none of my glocks have ever given me any disappointment.

KelTec P11 9mm. Most inaccurate gun I've ever shot and the magazines were a pain to remove. Always had to really pull on them to get them out. Traded it to a guy who bought my Dan Wesson 357. Sure was nice to get my 357 back

7. Quote Originally Posted by eagleeyes View Post
    just got done reading all the replies and glad to see no one complained about a browning dba 380 which is the only gun i have
    i haven't shot it in years and only did about 3 mags full when i did and it seemed ok as far as i can remember.
    i will be taking it to a range in the near future to get more comfortable with it esp if it's going to be my carry gun once i get my ccwp
    Speaking of Browning "BDs", I bought a Browning BDM in 1999. Shot Lord knows how many rounds through it, only had one mis-feed with it(my fault), and it's a little tackdriver with just about any type of commercial 9mm ammunition out there today. Just like others have said, it's not so much a matter of manufacturer, it's a matter of that particular weapon.

After all of these horror stories I don't think I'll ever enter the used gun market. I carry a PT140 Pro and it's problem free.

Mine would be my Beretta 950 Jetfire 25 cal
    NRA RSO
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified Refuse to be a Victim Instructor

I wouldn't call it junk or anything - it shoots straight and reliably, but my dad has a Ruger Single-Six that I have no desire to shoot at all. Pain in the butt to load, and you've really gotta jam on the ejector rod to get the casings out after shooting it. Since he moved to Illinois, he's given me a couple of his guns (1942 Lee Enfield No 1 Mk III & Rem 870). I'm not the kind of guy who really wants to sell off any gun, but I think if that one makes it to my safe, it probably won't stay there long.
    Owner of Applied Perspective, specializing in laser engraving and fine art photography
    -or-
    Just some guy who loves to shoot

The original S&W Sigma pistol, in .40 cal.

I bought one in 1994 right after they came out. First time at the range it was a jam-o-matic. Before I got through the first box of ammo, after jamming multiple times already, it had a feed failure (double feed) that left the slide out of battery and at a point where it would NOT move under any circumstances. Two range officers also messed with it for a while and had no luck.

I ended up casing it up with a live round in the chamber and another jammed in it and took it right back to the shop. They took it in back and came out 20 minutes later "fixed" and handed it back to me. My response was basically "are you kidding me"?

I got full trade in value towards a Colt government model 1911 and never looked back. Major POS, especially considering that it wasnt cheap...

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast