Parts for Excam G.T.32

Thread: Parts for Excam G.T.32

1. Parts for Excam G.T.32

I have looked all over the place for the internal parts... i.e. the plunger/spring and screw for the firing pin safety on an Excam G.T. 32.

Also known as Tanfoglio Giuseppe G.T. 32

I have the firing pin safety, I just need the plunger/spring and screw. They mount in the rear of the slide just to the left of the hammer. There is a threaded hole.

It is not the same as the EAA E380.

Anyone have these parts or know of the whereabouts of some, I would appreciate it.

USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

4. Thanks, I tried them already. I don't think I'm going to have much luck with this. Trying to fix this old firearm for my father in-law. Only one he has, and can't afford to buy another one, nor to send it to a gunsmith to get it fixed. I don't think even a gunsmith could fix it, unless he were able to manufacture the parts himself.

I did some more checking and there are places that have parts, however none have what you need. You could call Bud's and see if they have anything and ask them if they know who might have what you need. EXCAM GUN PARTS, Bob's Gun Shop We Bought the Excam Parts Department.Excam Targa GT-27 Pasrts. Excam 32 Autromatic Parts. Excam .380 Automatic Parts. Excam Senator Shotgun Parts. Excam TD-22 Rifle Parts, Excam Little Joe Rifle Parts, Excam Warrior Re
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

6. Thanks. I've tried Buds too. I get the "We don't have anything right now" from everybody. Guess I'm going to have to give it back to the father in-law and tell him the bad news, that there are no parts for it anywhere to be found. Pity I really wanted to be able to fix it for him.

Thanks for trying.