Eezox vs. FrogLube? - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Eezox vs. FrogLube?

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mncarrydude View Post
    Take a look at Slipstream, by Crusader Weaponry.com. awsome stuff.
    Say there MN, I found this site about 'nano-lube's', do you think that the Slipstream is made similarly and thus works in the same fashion? I'm very interested, actually, and would like to learn more than the sales stuff at Crusader's site...http://www.nanotechlubricantsinc.com/Home.html
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Never used frog lube but Eezox has got me sold.... dry lube,no prints, no rust, no effort in cleaning, hard to trust a dry lube but the guns run so much cleaner with no abnormal wear

Quote Originally Posted by fourmula766 View Post
    Never used frog lube but Eezox has got me sold.... dry lube,no prints, no rust, no effort in cleaning, hard to trust a dry lube but the guns run so much cleaner with no abnormal wear

I used Eezox for two years till I saw/then used Froglube, there is no going back. I have used Froglube on a whole host of firearms to include semi/auto/50cal/muzzle/ and cans. Nothing and I mean nothing compares with froglube.

The first 4 people who will promise to give it a hard use and give their honest review here, can contact me for free kits.

EatIII: I would love to give it a try. I shoot a little of everything but especially would like to see how it holds up on suppressed guns.

For the last six years I have been a faithful CLP user.

-Matt

Quote Originally Posted by EATIII View Post

I used Eezox for two years till I saw/then used Froglube, there is no going back. I have used Froglube on a whole host of firearms to include semi/auto/50cal/muzzle/ and cans. Nothing and I mean nothing compares with froglube.

The first 4 people who will promise to give it a hard use and give their honest review here, can contact me for free kits.
    I would be willing to give it a try and post a review of it.

Ill give er a shot .... see if you can steer me from my beloved Eezox...

Quote Originally Posted by fourmula766 View Post
    Ill give er a shot .... see if you can steer me from my beloved Eezox...
    Shot out, 1 kit left. I know you will love this with Hunting Season around the corner.

RLTW!

eta: F766 I got the grid

10. A third product

Okay I'm going to challenge both previously mentioned and put Militec-1 up against them.

In my AR, there is nothing that can come close if applied per directions.

If Our soilders in Afghanistan and Iraq beg for it that says heaps.

Quote Originally Posted by HueMan View Post
    Okay I'm going to challenge both previously mentioned and put Militec-1 up against them.

In my AR, there is nothing that can come close if applied per directions.

If Our soilders in Afghanistan and Iraq beg for it that says heaps.
    Have you seen this vid?

we send a huge amount to our Troops, a good many Socom Units/Teams only use Froglube.
    Once their weapon is seasoned it runs dry. no sand or grit sticks to it ( it doesn't gum up or freeze either), when you start to fire it self lubricates and suspends all carbon to the degree that all you need to do is wipe it off and your good to go again. no immediate re application is needed.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast