Eezox vs. FrogLube? - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Eezox vs. FrogLube?

Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    OK, we'll stand by for the future reports after several range trips with cloth wipe downs only, no further applications...
    That won't be a problem, Froglube suspends the carbon and you can wipe it off with your finger after getting off the line.

Remember, it should be seasoned 2 to 3 times for best results, they all have plenty to treat a couple of firearms.

Tuts40, I see you are still a non believer, would you like to do your own test?

Matt, Glad you got it and have had GREAT results. If you have any questions just shoot me a message or call.

Gents, more to follow.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EATIII View Post
    That won't be a problem, Froglube suspends the carbon and you can wipe it off with your finger after getting off the line.

Remember, it should be seasoned 2 to 3 times for best results, they all have plenty to treat a couple of firearms.

Tuts40, I see you are still a non believer, would you like to do your own test?

Matt, Glad you got it and have had GREAT results. If you have any questions just shoot me a message or call.

Gents, more to follow.
    I'll give it a try, but I'll get some from your tactical santa site. If I buy it then I'll only have myself to blame if it's not what it's hyped to be. ;-)
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

I'll give it a try, but I'll get some from your tactical santa site. If I buy it then I'll only have myself to blame if it's not what it's hyped to be. ;-)
    Well I do appreciate that, making money is good!!!!!!!!!! However there is no "hype" IT JUST WORKS! let me send out one more sample (to you) and I KNOW you will love it and buy more from me.

Plus, it makes fell feel good spreading froglube love ;)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EATIII View Post
    Well I do appreciate that, making money is good!!!!!!!!!! However there is no "hype" IT JUST WORKS! let me send out one more sample (to you) and I KNOW you will love it and buy more from me.

Plus, it makes fell feel good spreading froglube love ;)
    No worries, I was not fishing for a sample. I will buy the liquid and try it out. I was going to ask a question about the tenifer treatment Glock uses as it relates to Frog Lube's effectiveness but the best way to answer that is to try it...

Thank you for the offer tho, it does make a statement as to your belief in the stuff.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

6. Why the paste and liquid ? What determines which one you should use ?

EATIII I got mine but have not used it on my gun yet. Is it best to clean my gun with 91% rubbing alcohol before applying the frog lube? It said I could skip the alcohol if I wanted to but I would like to give my G19 the best application of froglube possible.I also wanted to know if I were to show my friends how great this is at cleaning the bore will they be able to keep using their choice of cleaner. I think it should be fine since I am not giving it the break in froglube needs to treat the metal but since it is so good at breaking down petroleum products I want to make sure that their choice of CLP will be able to stay on their gun.

I can say with complete confidence that this is the best smelling CLP I have ever smelled. It does work well for dry hands and makes removing grease and grime from your hands a lot easier. I used the liquid froglube on my hands then replaced the alternator and serpentine belt on my truck. All the grime and grease from my engine came right off of my hands without having to use the GOJO Orange Hand Cleaner.

I will be cleaning my G19 today and get it broken in with the froglube for my trip to the range on Monday. I plan on using my heat gun to warm my barrel and slide then froglube them and wait 3 hours and treat them again and just to go overboard do it once more before putting my G19 back together. After doing all of this when I leave the range Monday all it should take is a napkin to remove the carbon from my gun. I will let you all know how it does.

Kasper,

Glad you got it, you can skip the rubbing alcohol. Just clean your G19 with the froglube, then do the x2 seasoning (two hours total for both treatments is good)don't wipe off the excess after the first, in fact add more, then hit it with your heat gun again. Don't worry about doing the frame either, it won't hurt it (the polymer) in fact it rejuvenates it.

No worries on your friends bores/ barrels, they can go back (I don't know why they would)to what ever they want. The beauty is, froglube gets into the metal then it suspends the carbon/lead from sticking in/on the lands and groves, regular lube allows it collect in different spots (different spots on every shot)so it has an effect on the bullet. With Froglube this does not happen and your shots are truer and tighter, not too mention a mirrored shine that you won't believe.

Don't forget to bring the Saiga 12, just apply a liberal amount of froglube and shoot, the heat from the shooting will work like your heat gun and get it working. not the best way, but it works, and you will be able to wipe off hundreds of old/new shots very easily.

RacerRon, you decide which one you like to use. Some people like the paste so they can work it in like when you spit shine a pair of boots, others like the paste so they can apply more in those tight areas so it can seep in when the metal gets hot. Booth are great. A lot of us with a lot of firearms use a crock pot or slow cooker filled with paste or liquid, we just break down the parts and drop the whole works in (everything) some use the paste so when it cools off it goes back to a solid state(no spilling during transport).

Blog Entries
    What part of the frog is used? They don't do this sort of thing I hope: http://nmisscommentor.com/wp-content...2.33.16-PM.png

Ordered some, invoice number (bunch of zero's)1147. I'll get back here and let ya know how it goes after I treat a baby, shoot, re-treat, shoot, wipe, shoot, wipe...

What part of the frog is used? They don't do this sort of thing I hope: http://nmisscommentor.com/wp-content...2.33.16-PM.png
    I have been waiting for that, usually it comes in the first 5 posts,lol

Oh, and to answer your question about the ( tenifer treatment ) froglube enhances/protects it.

Also, I believe in it so much, we went from a Dealer, to a Distributor, to now a Master Distributor (that means exclusive rights for everything east of the Mississippi) other can sell it, but they will be getting it from us.

A little in site from a SEAL TEAM that just got back from doing the deed. They were having all sorts of Jams on their Scar Heavys, and at the worst possible times. It got to be a very bad, real world problem. They ditched the CLP they were using (the one forced on them), switched to froglube and the problem ceased to exist. They wrote this up in their AAR and voiced their opinion so strongly to FN, That FN has reached out to The man that started it all, my friend, CAPT Larry Lasky.

Blog Entries
    Sweet. Maybe we stumbled onto something truly good. Here's another pat on the back: Top tactical gifts for law officers

...Hope shipping is quick. ;-)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast