Eezox vs. FrogLube? - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Eezox vs. FrogLube?

Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    What part of the frog is used? They don't do this sort of thing I hope: http://nmisscommentor.com/wp-content...2.33.16-PM.png

Ordered some, invoice number (bunch of zero's)1147. I'll get back here and let ya know how it goes after I treat a baby, shoot, re-treat, shoot, wipe, shoot, wipe...
    I got the Order, it will go out in the Morning. Since you have been a good little shooter this year, Santa will put a little something extra in your stocking.

I will extend this offer(extras) to everyone that makes an order (on the 4oz kit) till the Day after Veterans Day. You will be VERRY Happy if you pull the trigger so to speak. Don't forget to put in the notes or on here that your a Member of USA CARRY

Ok time for the update, my G19 is cooling back down from the 2nd heating and my saiga barrel just drunk up most of the liquid froglube. I have about 1/3 of an ounce left in the bottle. The cleaning was actually fun this time did not need to worry about the mess on my hands and floor it came right off. Now I just have to wait for Monday to come so I can go try it out after the range.

4. Well Santa, you convinced me to give frog lube a go and order has been placed. The fact that you send out sample kits on your dime attest to your belief in the product. I am eager to give it a shot. Lately I have been using a product called Super Quick Clean Guns and have been mostly pleased. My only complaint was the corrosion protection was a little weak. Hopefully Frog Lube will kick its butt ;)

Quote Originally Posted by RacerRon View Post
    Well Santa, you convinced me to give frog lube a go and order has been placed. The fact that you send out sample kits on your dime attest to your belief in the product. I am eager to give it a shot. Lately I have been using a product called Super Quick Clean Guns and have been mostly pleased. My only complaint was the corrosion protection was a little weak. Hopefully Frog Lube will kick its butt ;)
    RacerRon,
    Got the order, Thank you and it's going out (along with 3 others, 1 a repeat)Today!

You will Love this stuff, it will blow your mind how well it protects against corrosion.

Ed
    Tactical Santa

RLTW!

Am I the repeat? Lol.... this stuff definitely sold me for everyday applications ... on the smell and non toxic part alone ... I have kids and they like to sit and watch dad clean his toys... as far as the conclusion to my test "old dirty" the mini 30 performed perfectly no malfunctions and was easier than ever to clean.... I still might plan on using my eezox on some of my pistols and on the exterior of other rifles I plan to store for long periods.... " can't let it go to waste anyways :-) I plan to break up my sample kit to friends and spread the word.....

Quote Originally Posted by fourmula766 View Post
    Am I the repeat? Lol.... this stuff definitely sold me for everyday applications ... on the smell and non toxic part alone ... I have kids and they like to sit and watch dad clean his toys... as far as the conclusion to my test "old dirty" the mini 30 performed perfectly no malfunctions and was easier than ever to clean.... I still might plan on using my eezox on some of my pistols and on the exterior of other rifles I plan to store for long periods.... " can't let it go to waste anyways :-) I plan to break up my sample kit to friends and spread the word.....
    LOL, yes F766 you are the one :) once you get your head to understand that all your other "cleaning/protect ant products" will only be used to start camp fires, you will only use froglube for your firearms/it works for a whole lot of stuff :) This is like quiting smoking or drinking, "one step at a time", you are not alone! you can use this thread as a support group :) we are here for you!

Hey, when you get your new order it will have "extras" for you to do with want you want, spread the word or you can use as stocking stuffers, if you need more just ask Tactical Santa.

Did you shoot the other's?

Ed

TacticalSanta.com

RLTW!

Ed

Mkiii

I started on my Ruger mkiii silencer host this evening. For this gun I am degreasing/descumming with simple green before Frog Lube. It is going to be a 2 part project as I ran out of time today.

After 5 - 550 round boxes without cleaning this will prove or disprove all cleaning claims about Frog Lube. I usually spend 3 hours cleaning this gun using every cleaner at my disposal including ultrasonics, lead-out cloth, and a pick.

I have the gun completely disassembled and soaking in Simple Green now. Hopefully tomorrow I can finish it all.

-Matt
    Attached Images Attached Images Eezox vs. FrogLube?-2011-11-07-21.36.51.jpg 

Quote Originally Posted by willyNH View Post
    I started on my Ruger mkiii silencer host this evening. For this gun I am degreasing/descumming with simple green before Frog Lube. It is going to be a 2 part project as I ran out of time today.

After 5 - 550 round boxes without cleaning this will prove or disprove all cleaning claims about Frog Lube. I usually spend 3 hours cleaning this gun using every cleaner at my disposal including ultrasonics, lead-out cloth, and a pick.

I have the gun completely disassembled and soaking in Simple Green now. Hopefully tomorrow I can finish it all.

-Matt
    Matt,

you will finish and you could of skipped the simple green step, just saying :)

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Say, I thought I'd throw this to us all, so it could be discussed. Might this be a similar if not identical product? NOT being negative or "in your face" to the frogger's, but I'd like some input: Track Lube Plus Home Page
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    Say, I thought I'd throw this to us all, so it could be discussed. Might this be a similar if not identical product? NOT being negative or "in your face" to the frogger's, but I'd like some input: Track Lube Plus Home Page
    You are not on the wrong track, It is similar, but it is not the same.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast