Eezox vs. FrogLube? - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Eezox vs. FrogLube?

Hey folks, in the spirit of "full disclosure" I have found two more people who don't like froglube on another site. as with our only one who made claims, I don't know how their experiences happened.

As you all know, I'm very passionate about froglube, but I don't want to cut short any real faults that people encounter with FL.

If anyone is ever dissatisfied with their purchase of FL from us I will refund your money with no strings attached.

In regard to your disappointment, I am disappointed as well that you added another lubricant in addition to the Froglube. FrgoLube is a stand alone product and needs no assistance from petro chemicals. The fairness of the test is moot at this point as you added something to it instead of giving FrogLube the true test by itself. I would ask that you try it again, this time according to the instructions and give it another go fairly, then write a review.

Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    I'm going to go with a likely "yes" regarding the question asked above. From what I've read it was a more than adequate two initial applications, please let me know if you or anyone sees something I should have done differently.

I took the two handguns (Glock 27 and a PM9) to the range yesterday, fired about 50 rounds through each, a mixture of silver tip HP's and FMJ's for the .40 and the PM9's favorite mix of round nose ball and Corbon 115gr +p. They've each eaten this steady diet before with never a hiccup.

I cleaned off the remaining FL today by thoroughly wiping them down with rags, Q-tips and dry patches then re-oiled them with a name brand gun oil. I'll take the guns back out, with the same ammo and mags that I used yesterday, to see if the mis-feeding's they both had about every or every other mag yesterday clears up. If it does, I've a theory as to what happened but will wait on that.

Geez I feel a dissappointment. On one had it would be a good thing to have both guns operate perfectly again for obvious reasons and yet that would mean that these two guns for whatever the reason do not do well with FL and that to would be dissappointing due to not being able to use a good smelling and safer material that could also provide easier clean up. ...Figures. Let's see what happens.

If anyone can pick out an issue with the initial applications of FL that I did please pipe up.

Will be back after second trip to range either today or tomorrow.

4. Santa, I have to say that I think Frog Lube is everything you claim. The Glocks and Saiga all ran perfectly as expected. I was shooting Yugo mil surplus in the saiga. Needless to say, the ammo is a bit dirty but cleanup was simply a dry whipe to remove almost all the carbon. A little FL on a patch to lightly wipe left it all looking like new.
    The 22 semi-auto also ran perfectly but I forgot to bring the sometimes problematic cheap ammo with me. All we shot were CCI mini-mag and they generally run without a hich anyway. The pocket gun .380 is showing no corrosion after being handled and pocket carried every day for a week. I will be ordering more. Hopefully, the sample packs I have passed out will get you a few more sales also. I'll keep spreading the word.

For all those in Ohio who are still in doubt, we will be set up at the Columbus Gun Show this weekend at the Westland Mall. They had us on the radio the past two weekends on Classic Country Outdoors with Calvin Pyle and people are looking for us. Bring one of your favorite (that has been fired) "clean" pistols by for a free 5 minute cleaning. See you there!

Well, I've heard enough good about it that I just orgered an 8oz set. Why bother with the small set? It sounds at worst, about the same as any other and at best, much better.

So we'll see. They are only a day away by priority mail, usually, but at worst, Friday.

KK

KK,

Your order was shipped, but from Chicago. For the delay I added a few things for you and your students.

Ed
    Tactical Santa
    American Froglube Distribution Ltd

Thank you RacerRon, and I'm glad your as happy with Froglube as we are. If we can help you in anyway, don't hesitate to give us a call or send us an email. You can also reach us on our new face-book page at, American Froglube Distribution Ltd, we are now the Master Distribution goto for everything East of the Rockies.

Also to help you/or anyone here to get a FREE 8oz Kit this is what you need to do.

Go to your local store, ask them to start stocking Froglube and when they do, the Kit and a little more is yours. Don't forget to let us know who they are so we can assist you in the process

All the Best,
    Ed
    Tacticalsanta.com

Quote Originally Posted by EATIII View Post
    KK,

Your order was shipped, but from Chicago. For the delay I added a few things for you and your students.

Ed
    Tactical Santa
    Thanks, that was real nice of you!

KK

Hey Folks, It's not to late for Santa to make a Delivery!!!! act now and get a little extra cheer!!!

ETA: Remember to take a look (and like) at our facebook page, American Froglube Distribution Ltd

Ed

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Headshot View Post
    In regard to your disappointment, I am disappointed as well that you added another lubricant in addition to the Froglube. FrgoLube is a stand alone product and needs no assistance from petro chemicals. The fairness of the test is moot at this point as you added something to it instead of giving FrogLube the true test by itself. I would ask that you try it again, this time according to the instructions and give it another go fairly, then write a review.
    Headshot, do you really think the post you quoted was an outline of the application process I used? Sorry, but I'm not that careless so as to mix any two products (diluting both). I would appreciate it if you would continue reading:

Re-read the process I used in the application of the Frog Lube which is found BEFORE the post you quoted and you'll notice I did not add anything to it. I believe I posted the process 11/10/11 at 4:21 pm. The quote you pulled and posted was from 11/12/11.

The quote you pulled was what I had done AFTER the shooting of the guns after two applications of Frog Lube.

When you re-read the application process i used (thorough de-oiling, two applications of Frog Lube and the method used for those two applications...) which can be found earlier in the thread than where you found the post that you quoted, you can THEN let me know if you find a deficiency in the process I used to apply the FL. The process I used in applying the FL is found earlier in the thread, BEFORE the post you pulled. The post you pulled was, again, what I did/was planning to do after the initial testing at the range.

Take a minute if you would please and find the outline I posted of the FL application process I used and if you'd care to, THAT would be the time to post a critique of the process I used to apply the FL to the guns. (head goes into both hands with a "geesh"...)

Till then, have a great day.

----> P.S. I went ahead and pulled the post, the one you should have read if desiring to pipe up about the way I applied the FL, and it's on the next post, on page 9.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast