Eezox vs. FrogLube?
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eezox vs. FrogLube?

Question Eezox vs. FrogLube?

These seem to be two brandnames that many swear by as superior products. I am wondering if anyone has done a comparison between the two as regards corrosion protection for daily carry sidearms, cleaning, lubrication, etc.

3. At present I make my own cleaner/lube from recipes I found on the internet. So far what I can see is they are just as good as anything else out there,..

Quote Originally Posted by mjcombies View Post
    At present I make my own cleaner/lube from recipes I found on the internet. So far what I can see is they are just as good as anything else out there,..
    Care to share the link for these recipes? I would like to try anything someone has tested and found to be good.
    Thanks

5. Homemade Firearm Related Products

Try this....lots good IMHO....

As far as I'm concerned Froglube is by far the best product out there by far. It also has many more uses than just a CLP. Just for clarification, I do have a stake in Froglube. Please ask any questions you have regarding Froglube.

RLTW!

7. Take a look at Slipstream, by Crusader Weaponry.com. awsome stuff.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Just took a look at them both, again, at various reviews and just as the "what caliber" or "which gun" or "bullet recommendations", etc, it may just come down to choice. There are a myriad of cleaner/lube/protector/storage products out there and each one will have their claim to fame with loyal followers. For me, I choose ***join us tomorrow, for Tut's choice!***
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Quote Originally Posted by mncarrydude View Post
    Take a look at Slipstream, by Crusader Weaponry.com. awsome stuff.
    I will check it out, But I will bet you that a firearm seasoned with froglube will not only out perform, clean with ease (cut's the time down to 5 minutes with a qtip), and prohibit rust better than any cpl out there. I could go on and on, if you haven't tried it let me know. I promise you will throw all your other stuff away.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mncarrydude View Post
    Take a look at Slipstream, by Crusader Weaponry.com. awsome stuff.
    Geeze. Here I go again, doing the heavy lifting... Crusader Weaponry - Shop

You're welcome.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    Geeze. Here I go again, doing the heavy lifting... Crusader Weaponry - Shop

You're welcome.
    Lol, it wasn't hard to find. Just an observation: there is nothing permanent! for what they charge for that why not buy a gallon of paste, add a crock pot and you can season all your pistols/rifles/knives/ and still do your bike chain with lube to spare to treat again. Some people call this (froglube) "snake oil" but all I can say is, IT JUST WORKS, My .02

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast