Need help! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need help!

1. Need help!

Don't give up just yet on that gun. Are you fully loading the magazine to capacity? That can cause double feeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavernius View Post
    Don't give up just yet on that gun. Are you fully loading the magazine to capacity? That can cause double feeds.
    If you have a gun that is jamming simply because you inserted a fully loaded magazine you need a new gun..

4. Need help!

It's just been my experience that brand new mags have enough tension that they can cause double feeds until they are broken in.

Have you shot a semiauto before...My first guess would be limp wristing the gun on the first shot.
    BTTBBOB
    President & Chief Instructor
    www.sflagunschool.com

6. Comes to find out I bought a brand new gun with a broken extractor. I sent it back, it's been 6 weeks. I HATE TAURUS! unfortunately I own 2.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidShane420 View Post
    Comes to find out I bought a brand new gun with a broken extractor. I sent it back, it's been 6 weeks. I HATE TAURUS! unfortunately I own 2.
    In pretty sure Taurus's warranty department is almost as big a their production department. They lack any sort of quality control.

8. Haha! I was looking at my other Taurus and I noticed the barrel is drilled off center.. The wall thickness is different on one side than the other. That's why It shoots down and to the right.. I can compensate and hit bullseyes tho! Lmao. Rediculous!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123