What is the best gun cleaning products? - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best gun cleaning products?

CLP and lube with Militec.

As far as corrosion prevention goes ... The Gun Zone -- Corrosion Test

Safety Harbor, Florida since 2006 Waterloo, New York before 2006.
    Weapon Shield and a Bore Snake. If you haven't tried Weapon Shield you may be as surprised as I was.It was reccomended to me by a local gunsmith.
    It is a excellant cleaner and lube.

Quote Originally Posted by artcarney View Post
    As far as corrosion prevention goes ... The Gun Zone -- Corrosion Test
    +1 on this link!!!

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Break Free Powder Blast to strip it off...
    Break Free CLP to lube and protect...

Bore snakes are the best invention since... inventions.

Jeff

Got this reply from a gunsmith: Use W.D. 40 AND MOTOR OIL? I didn't know what to think after that one. His main business is building full auto's for the police and AK47'S, M15's. He's been in business for 40+years but I still question his choice of lubricant.

I had always used Hoppe's #9 solvent. I recently asked a co-worker what he uses because he has been shooting and reloading for years. He said he uses "Shooter's Choice". I told him what I had been using and he stated that SC works better than Hoppes #9 for him. He said it costs more, but it's worth it. He even brought some to work for me. Can't wait to try it out.

I've been using Weapon Shield, a CLP type product that seems to do a very nice job. I'm a Newbee, so don't have much experience with other products. Love the Bore Snake.

After reading the tests on the Gun Zone I think I am sold on Break Free CLP which I have used or EEZOX which I have not yet had a chance to try.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I started using Gunzilla CLP and have nothing but good to say about it. Top Duck Products, LLC., Creators of Superzilla and Gunzilla

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast