Results: Parkarize job by RedHat - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Results: Parkarize job by RedHat

It took about 4 hours. Prepping it takes the most time.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

I just ordered the Blast Gun. I'll probably have some more questions before I start.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

I'll be around.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Nice!

Nice Job Red Hat! Thanks for posting Dano. The wife and I were considering Greenville as possible new domicile in the next few yrs. Perhaps we will one day cross paths.

6. Thumbs up

Now that is nice. Not only did you get a nice looking gun out of it you got a good friend too. And you can never have to many guns or friends.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Well, I took it out shooting Saturday afternoon. It shot like a dream! I know it functionally didn't change, but I swear it was like shooting a brand new gun! Put about 125 rnds through it, and not one FTF or FTE. Cleaned it up afterwards, and it still looks great!!!
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12