You can never be too SAFE! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You can never be too SAFE!

As for a pistol, I use the same philosophy an electrician friend of mine uses when working on electricity jobs. He leaves them hot because he then knows for damn sure they are hot. The worst that can happen in his eyes is that someone turns the cirucuit off, not on. Rule numba 1: All Guns Are ALWAYS Loaded. ALWAYS.
    10-4 and-a-half!! I was hesitant to admit to this fearing I'd be though a *******, but the truth is that I have always been around guns (having been brought up on a farm) and they've always been loaded. There's never been any question about it and it solves, absolutely, the question of whether this or that firearm is loaded or not. It Is!

The only exception are those firearms which are stored. They are always stored empty.

I have a philosophy: No one is ever shot -accidentally- with a loaded gun. It's always with guns that someone thinks to be Unloaded. KEEP 'EM STOKED, AND MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS IT!
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

the old saying one picture is worth a thousand words is appropriate here. the guys desription one by one is very sobering. it is easy to get into the run of the mill in doing things. stay alert and keep on top of your game. stay safe everyone!!
    " GRIZ "
    CCW
    NRA LIFE
    GOA
    Katie Couric, while interviewing a Marine sniper, asked:

'What do you feel when you shoot a Terrorist?'

The Marine shrugged and replied,

'A slight recoil.'

Danny P. (Dan) Creed

Good reminder on safety, you can never be to safe. we all need a reminder every now and again.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12