Israeli draw! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Israeli draw!

First of all I have been attacked by a pitbull and all I did was kick it and pepper spray it....so try another one. I know a few deputies that have been shot and they both carried one in the pipe. It is all about being aware of your surroundings.......we can what if all day. I am a fomer combat vet Marine and a fomer street cop with over 15 years of experience so there is nothing I have not seen or heard. So your arguments are not going to change my mind. You believe what you want .....I don't give a rats ass. Your opinion is about important to me as the **** on my shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by black knife View Post
    First of all I have been attacked by a pitbull and all I did was kick it and pepper spray it....so try another one. I know a few deputies that have been shot and they both carried one in the pipe. It is all about being aware of your surroundings.......we can what if all day. I am a fomer combat vet Marine and a fomer street cop with over 15 years of experience so there is nothing I have not seen or heard. So your arguments are not going to change my mind. You believe what you want .....I don't give a rats ass. Your opinion is about important to me as the **** on my shoes.
    Gawd I want to be as much of a badass as you are one day.

If you really are a combat vet ( I have no reason to doubt you) you should know that the more complicated the plan is the more prone it is to failure.

Being able to camber a round on the firing range is one thing doing it when you're knee deep in the poop is another.

Leaving the possibility of having your off hand occupied when you need to chamber a round aside, what happens if you get a failure to feed when you try to chamber a round? Try a Tueller drill w/an unchambered weapon and let us know how it works out for you.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Gawd I want to be as much of a badass as you are one day.

If you really are a combat vet ( I have no reason to doubt you) you should know that the more complicated the plan is the more prone it is to failure.

Being able to camber a round on the firing range is one thing doing it when you're knee deep in the poop is another.

Leaving the possibility of having your off hand occupied when you need to chamber a round aside, what happens if you get a failure to feed when you try to chamber a round? Try a Tueller drill w/an unchambered weapon and let us know how it works out for you.
    First of all the Tueller drill is a joke....nobody that is good with a knife is going to let you know he is coming at you with a knife 21 feet away.....he is going to come up on you when you are not looking and do the "Grab and Stab" method that they teach in prisons. Also most knife attacks happen too close to draw your gun whether you have one in the chamber or not. That is why a lot of cops get killed from edged weapons because they don't know how defend against a knife...instead they try to draw their gun and end up getting stabbed to death. Most cops don't even train realistically for knife attacks.....shooting paper targets in a timed manner is not going to cut it.

Secondly I can rack a round without my second hand.....all I do is place the top of slide near the rear sights on my pants and push down. This will cause the slide to go back and chamber a round easily.....something else I train to do. You make things to complicated for your self......

Oh and if you really want to be a bad ass like me you will first will have to join the U.S. Marine Corps....then I can complete your training!

Black knife, not trying to correct you, but in a study conducted by the FBI of all police officers killed in the line of duty between 1995-2005 only 7 (out of 649) were killed by a knife/cutting instrument. This was on 1.38% of the officer killed during this time period. That is still too many, but not alot when we look at the whole picture.

Quote Originally Posted by amrote View Post
    Black knife, not trying to correct you, but in a study conducted by the FBI of all police officers killed in the line of duty between 1995-2005 only 7 (out of 649) were killed by a knife/cutting instrument. This was on 1.38% of the officer killed during this time period. That is still too many, but not alot when we look at the whole picture.
    I should have put "some' instead of "a lot".......

Quote Originally Posted by black knife View Post
    Mall Ninja
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234