Good pistols, downloads, links & study URL.

Thread: Good pistols, downloads, links & study URL.

Thumbs up Good pistols, downloads, links & study URL.

Hi USA Carry,
    It is not normally a great idea to post a link to a website (other than this one) that is loaded with pistol links, has downloadable weapons/tactics/gun-maintenance files, basic rifle marksmanship (BRM) and military manuals, FBI papers, videos, pictures, diagrams, tactics and weaponology, etc.
    They also carry a few E-books for sale. So when or if you run out of interesting stuff to find on USA Carry, give these folks a look-see:
    http://www.pointshooting.com/
    "AIMED Point Shooting or P&S For Self Defense"
    Basic differences: USA Carry is (mainly) about concealed carry & allows posts/patrons/forums/threads. This URL is FYI and not much concern is given to concealing Jack, but plenty of ways to use & fire what you have, tactics heavy.
    You make your own calls on what you find there, all scan clean with a McAfee site checker. Some d/l files are large PDF's.
    Regards,

Canis-Lupus :bier:
    Last edited by Canis-Lupus; 03-17-2008 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Comparing both site's basic purposes.

Thanks for the post. I will take a look around.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Thanks canis
    I just skimmed over a few things there and picked up a couple good tips already. Great site
    thanks

Neat site. Thanks Canis.

P.S. My wounds are healing very well though I smile like Jimmy Carter now because the upper part of my face doesn't work.
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

Interesting site. Thanks
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

also,

y'all might want to have a look at mouseguns.com
    lots of great stuff there as well. and the thread" free training material" listed here as well.:mp230603214320Murde