A Few Tips on Home Security - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Few Tips on Home Security

First I dont cut and paste Bro........I know the material. And there was no presentation. It is a written word.
    BTTBBOB
    President & Chief Instructor
    www.sflagunschool.com

Living rent free in Bluesstringer's head apparently
    Ok but you know what I’m trying to say. I said it in the other thread but this is like trying to figure out how A.A. works by walking into a room that has the 12 steps hanging on a wall and nothing else.

I’m not the only one that is saying you could present the information better, If I am blow me off and drive on if I’m not you might want to take what’s being said to heart
    The finest Vodka is a razor Matthew, it leaves no ragged edges.

HAHA OH THE IRONY. Is this when I should say, "Stop being so disruptive and demanding he should reword his advice? His classroom and instructors all decided this was the way it should be worded, and 30,000 students later means they are doing it right, so who are you to demand it be different? You can go find your own class, I'm sure he won't be affected in anyway without you there."

To Bob: I think the presentation is just fine for an online firearms forum, even if it was just a poster inside a gun store or classroom. It's amazing how many can dish it out but can't receive it, especially when it's very direct and to the point.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Living rent free in Bluesstringer's head apparently
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    HAHA OH THE IRONY. Is this when I should say, "Stop being so disruptive and demanding he should reword his advice? His classroom and instructors all decided this was the way it should be worded, and 30,000 students later means they are doing it right, so who are you to demand it be different? You can go find your own class, I'm sure he won't be affected in anyway without you there."

To Bob: I think the presentation is just fine for an online firearms forum, even if it was just a poster inside a gun store or classroom. It's amazing how many can dish it out but can't receive it, especially when it's very direct and to the point.

Why you sanctimonious hypocrite! Don’t you know that I’m covered under the first amendment? I can go anywhere and say anything I want regardless of the property owners wishes. I bet you treat black people the same way you treat the true first amendment supporters. People like you (who won’t change your whole way of doing things to accommodate real Christians like me) are the reason I don’t even go to church
    The finest Vodka is a razor Matthew, it leaves no ragged edges.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    Why you sanctimonious hypocrite! Don’t you know that I’m covered under the first amendment? I can go anywhere and say anything I want regardless of the property owners wishes. I bet you treat black people the same way you treat the true first amendment supporters. People like you (who won’t change your whole way of doing things to accommodate real Christians like me) are the reason I don’t even go to church
    I don't object the first amendment, except when I don't want people to talk, but I don't object it.

Nice derailment btw, Bob nailed the troll comment right on the head.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

A Few Tips on Home Security

You crack me up guy. You definitely have the credentials. An OCS Range NCO, Oh My! I'm a PMI too, "bro". Don't put so much weight into it. It sure as hell doesn't make you god. I learned more teaching myself to shoot on the back 40 with a .22 as a kid than I ever did as a PMI. The instruction you get and what you are taught to teach others is a joke. Yes, it's all good information, but it's good information you could get in a Basic Marksmanship pamphlet off the gun counter at Cabelas.

if I could buy this btt guy for what his real value is and then turn around and sell him for his inflated view of his value I could really boost my retirement account.
    he is either very proud of himself or a terrible promoter for his business

You have posted some very important questions. They are definitely worth thinking about.

Here's my additional question for a homeowner: "Do you have an exit strategy for every room?"
    Many people don't understand that they must figure out in ADVANCE how to exit a location safely depending on the emergency (fire, intruder, etc.). Every structure has different requirements to exit a location. Are the windows barred? Is the hallway blocked? Is someone kicking in the front door?

Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    You crack me up guy. You definitely have the credentials. An OCS Range NCO, Oh My! I'm a PMI too, "bro". Don't put so much weight into it. It sure as hell doesn't make you god. I learned more teaching myself to shoot on the back 40 with a .22 as a kid than I ever did as a PMI. The instruction you get and what you are taught to teach others is a joke. Yes, it's all good information, but it's good information you could get in a Basic Marksmanship pamphlet off the gun counter at Cabelas.
    I am sure you are a talented Instructor on your own right and if you were really a PMI.You say you learned more on the back 40 then I pity the instructors that trained you or more so the students you taught. The Marine Corps
    in general has some of the best InstructoRs in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    if I could buy this btt guy for what his real value is and then turn around and sell him for his inflated view of his value I could really boost my retirement account.
    he is either very proud of himself or a terrible promoter for his business
    You just can't help yourself can you APV. I post to help folks that don't know. You troll people's threads to make yourself important. My business is fine thank you for being concerned.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast