A Few Tips on Home Security - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A Few Tips on Home Security

Quote Originally Posted by xdmdarren View Post
    I like usacarry a lot, but the "I know more than you" or the consistent bashing is getting old real quick. I opened this conversation out of curiosity but found frustration. Such a let down

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using USA Carry mobile app
    OK then.......

Bye!

Sent from behind enemy lines.

3. No worries

4. Never said I was leaving

5. A Few Tips on Home Security

It's hard to believe the moderators haven't deleted all your posts, Cypher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by scott_see; 08-06-2014 at 01:31 AM. Reason: neglected to quote

6. Quote Originally Posted by scott_see View Post
    It's hard to believe the moderators haven't deleted all your posts, Cypher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ditto. What a baiting condescending way to respond to somebody who took the time to put out some information that many of us will find useful.
    Some realize that most security presentations are 5 minutes of valid information and 55 minutes of filler . Now consider what the OP laid out here. It's simple and to the point in bullet point style which is just what gets the point across in a way people can make use of and quickly decide what apples to them and address as needed. How much more do people need? Likely their name at the end for bragging rights........
    As for the copyright thing, damn. All I can say is grow up, take your anger med or go find a therapist.

7. I didn't see anything wrong with the heads up reminder post... I didn't think of a couple things that was mentioned so it came in handy for me... Thank you Bttbob

Sent from my SM-G930T using USA Carry mobile app

8. Ok Iím gonna chime in and say no of that is relevant to my house I live out in the country and my dogs will sound and all the dogs on the mountain will let everyone know if there is someone or something that is not supposed to be there I do a nightly check before bed out both doors that are locked and trapped for people if they manage to get in all windows have triple locks and a weapon of many choices always within reach. Growing up in the city and my dad and step dad both Marines we learned threat assessment how to prepare and how to fight to survive also

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

Thread's almost 5 years old and the OP appears to be out of business.
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234