soviet/russian techniques methods?

Thread: soviet/russian techniques methods?

Cool soviet/russian techniques methods?

does any one know any russian/soviet firearms techniques or training? is there any different than what we know? or courses of fire? i can't find any real info about this. just curious, really. they probably copied all their stuff from us.....
    thanks!

Red face well,

i found a dvd that talks about this called "gunpoint supremacy" on www.russianmartialart.com
    but it is kind of high pricewise. do any of y'all have it? i did find a section on russian police baton training. but couldn't get much out of it since i could not read it. the articles were in russian.

There are some russian spetznaz (special forces) training videos at youtube. Nothing to teach, just entertainment.
    Truth is mighty and will prevail. There is nothing the matter with this, except that it ain't so.

-Mark Twain

5. I do comrade but I am KGB and if I told you I would have to kill you... after we drink wadka! :D
    Last edited by Sgt. SIG; 10-25-2007 at 06:58 PM.

ALWAYS carry! ~ NEVER tell!

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. SIG View Post
    I do comrade but I am KGB and if I told you I would have to kill you... after we drink wadka! :D
    Da komrade, first wadka, then kill, then more wadka. :D
    Truth is mighty and will prevail. There is nothing the matter with this, except that it ain't so.

-Mark Twain

well,ok....

can't find the info anyway, so...... DA!! BRING ON THE WADKA, COMRADES!!