How Not To Reholster Your Gun

Thread: How Not To Reholster Your Gun

Exclamation How Not To Reholster Your Gun

I found this at TTAG | How Not To Reholster Your Gun: Just Thought I’d Leave This Here and it made me cringe (at 2:50 in the video).

Here is the screen grab at 2:50 in the video:

How Not To Reholster Your Gun-how-not-reholster.jpg

Don't need to watch the video. The picture of him holding it with his finger on the trigger says it all.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Don't need to watch the video. The picture of him holding it with his finger on the trigger says it all.
    Yep.

That poor little kid sitting behind him could have gotten to see more than he ever wanted.

5. What a dummy!

Sent from my QMV7B using Tapatalk

6. Doesnt actually shoot himself. Someone owes me 7 minutes of my life back...

Notice his finger in trigger guard. A #1 no-no in handling guns. What a fail........

Since he almost Tex Grebnered himself, what are the chances that he has tourniquet within reach and knows how to use it? With the finger in the trigger guard and the firearm pointed at his butt and leg while holstering, the only reason he is still alive is the existing manual safety on his firearm and the fact that he engaged it. If you think that this is an argument for a manual safety, then you failed to understand what just happened. The 4 rules of firearm safety do not include a manual safety:

How Not To Reholster Your Gun-gunsite-rules-e1472239553738.png

I just got new "what not to do" video for my classes.