I was at the range the other day... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I was at the range the other day...

I allways burp mine to and make sure it's cleaned well.:)

Now thats funny....I will be showing that to my Glock shooting brother.

Holy Glockamoly

When is the last time you cleaned that thing????????
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

I think I figured it out. It must be one of those Chinese-Walmart Glocks. You need to quickly get rid of that one and by one of those US-Tupperware models...
    Samurai - "...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

Lol

I needed good laugh. I'll be sure and show my boss this. I always give him greif about his plastic brick, I keep telling him i'm going to desolve his glock in a gallon of MEK (Metil Ethel Ketone).

Try polishing the food ramp yet? I had one which was doing the egg-zact same thing, and I suggest that you remove the recoil spring, find a flat surface, and see if the spring rolls. Omeleting Glock know about about the problem, because it really should shoot gouda than it does. If that doesn't work, I'm probably gonna celery ven though I don't want to. I know it sounds corny, but I'm nuts about the gun. It's not what you'd call a "salt weapon", but when it's working right, you can really pepper stuff with it. There are 2 guys named Cal at the range I go to, and both calzone the same gun, so I'll ask them if they ever sausage a malfunction.
    Hey, that orange thing in the oven is HOT!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12