Front Sight - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Front Sight

1. Re: Front Sight

Well unfortunately the Legacy Lifetime Membership is up to $2,799, so if you bought in at $1,199 good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Lifetime member and an ardent supporter of Front Sight. Great training, fantastic time. Took my wife with me for 4-day course, she had never fired a weapon of any kind. At the end of the course, she was drawing her 9 mm from a concealed postion, and planting 2 in the thoracic cavity in 1.5 seconds at 7 m. Just like they advertised.
    Just remember that if you come home at 4am smelling of liquor, and another woman. Just like they advertised. (joke)

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Just remember that if you come home at 4am smelling of liquor, and another woman. Just like they advertised. (joke)
    Hah! The lady never did take much guff. Now...
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Blog Entries
    I have been trying to get my old memberships "legacy" transferred to my son and girl friend after I upgraded to Diamond for two years now. They have sent me a notice that they had the info and required more 1 Ĺ years ago, then said they had what they need and now will not even answer any emails. I am not the only one, I have seen on a bunch of forums that others canít get the transfers done either. They generally jack you around for a while and then just ignore you altogether; this seems to be the way they do business. Itís sad because the good training is badly over shadowed by the bad business ethics. I now see more bad in print about them than good a bad place to be this day. SJ

i took their ccw quiz advertised on this site and get their newsletters now but i can't afford to go out west to train with them so i just watch alot of vids and practice at home (not live fire)and on the range with live fire will have to work for me
    gun control is being able to hit your target

7. Front Sight

If you need any certificates for training I've got a few left....

8. Front Sight

Quote Originally Posted by jp8775 View Post
    I have been trying to get my old memberships "legacy" transferred to my son and girl friend after I upgraded to Diamond for two years now. They have sent me a notice that they had the info and required more 1 Ĺ years ago, then said they had what they need and now will not even answer any emails. I am not the only one, I have seen on a bunch of forums that others canít get the transfers done either. They generally jack you around for a while and then just ignore you altogether; this seems to be the way they do business. Itís sad because the good training is badly over shadowed by the bad business ethics. I now see more bad in print about them than good a bad place to be this day. SJ
    I beg to differ. I recently had a transfer done and it happened in two days from the first email.

9. Marslog..................pm sent

10. Front Sight

Major news coming up for Front Sight in 2013.

11. Front Sight

Also it looks like Florida may get a facility in 2014. Of course that is only a rumor , I've only heard bits and pieces.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast