Canceled AGAIN!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canceled AGAIN!!!!!!

Canceled AGAIN!!!!!!

So I showed up at the range for my Advanced Tac class at 6:50am all pumped and ready to go. The strange part is no one else is there yet. So I sit in my truck till 7:20 and still no one else has shown up. I called the instructor and several people had canceled so the class had been canceled. Some how since I was originally signed up for a class in April and transferred over to this class my name didn't make it onto the this classes roaster.

So now I have to wait till 10/28 for the next class........
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

That sucks!

The weather in AZ is just about ideal for range training ALL day long... come on over. I'll train you in exchange for ammo! : )

Bring your carbine and we'll max out your visit!
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

Quote Originally Posted by AZSATT View Post
    That sucks!

The weather in AZ is just about ideal for range training ALL day long... come on over. I'll train you in exchange for ammo! : )

Bring your carbine and we'll max out your visit!
    I have some vacation time left and have always wanted to visit AZ. Who knows I may take you up on that soon!

By the way I was looking over my brass stock and I actually have a nice amount of .40 I may have to just start loading it and see if I can find a home for it! lol.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Bummer. AZ. Would be a good training idea. I have a brother in the Sun City area.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Hey Kimber, if you're interested in coming on over to PRHI, we can train you here as well.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Looks like I need to get a part time job to support my training habit! lol

Hawaii would be great also! Get in some training and then hit the surf!
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    I have some vacation time left and have always wanted to visit AZ. Who knows I may take you up on that soon!

By the way I was looking over my brass stock and I actually have a nice amount of .40 I may have to just start loading it and see if I can find a home for it! lol.
    Oh! That reminds me - I've got a pretty decent haul of brass I need to box up and send. Also, I scratched an itch and my .45 is no longer my daily CC. I'd be looking at lots of 40 and 9mm now... I'll PM you more details.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

KimberPB,

Has this handgun training course happened in FL yet?

Quote Originally Posted by AZSATT View Post
    KimberPB,

Has this handgun training course happened in FL yet?
    No. The range that my instructor had an agreement with decided they could make more money teaching the concealed weapons classes themselves. Which screws me cause the range is not teaching any kind of advance classes and the instructor I was going to take the classes with no longer as access to a range. So I'm now looking for another school. I've been saving pennies and may look at some out of state training.

How are things coming with going back to active duty?
    - Benjamin Franklin

11. You do know your dad has a 40c and all the dies to reload and a S$%& load of lead just waiting for a home.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast