Wild Pigs or Raccons?

Thread: Wild Pigs or Raccons?

Blog Entries

Wild Pigs or Raccons?

We were coyote hunting and on the property and noticed large area of ground 4 feet wide and 40 yards long dug up about 8" deep.

I mentioned it to a Forestry friend of mine and he contacted USDA and they sent one hog expert and one predator expert out to take a look.

What they said is this is the year of the Cicada and raccoons can hear a grub 8" down and are digging for them.

I set up two game cams in the area and there right no hogs lots of coons and some other real good pictures.Wild Pigs or Raccons?-4-10-coyote.jpgWild Pigs or Raccons?-wgi_0028.jpgWild Pigs or Raccons?-4-10-fuzzy.jpgWild Pigs or Raccons?-coon-3-26-16-2.jpgWild Pigs or Raccons?-4-10-break-day.jpg
    “Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

Blog Entries
    You never know what you will see prowling around in the woods.Wild Pigs or Raccons?-4-16-checking-game-cams.jpg
    “Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

4. it will mostly likely be a Wild Pigs, those guys are diggers.