My First Hunt - 2 Bucks 1 Turkey! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My First Hunt - 2 Bucks 1 Turkey!

Congrats Luke! I went deer hunting this year for the first time also. Except my experience was the total opposite. I didn't see anything! lol Both are nice looking deer. Good to hear you had a good time and hopefully my next attempt will go as well as yours did!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    Nice! You can shoot turkeys with a rifle in FL?????
    Yep. I scoured the FWL site before I went.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Dang...it's archery only, both sexes, herra in TN during the fall. Then it's shotgun/archery for toms only in the Spring.

Shooting ANY bird with a rifle in TN will get you thrown under the jail.

Nice kills!
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Thanks. I've been looking at bows. I think I'd like to give that a shot too.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

wow that is an amazing day. I went up north this year for hunting and did not see anything but tracks.. both deer and wolf. others with me saw some deer, one got a shot off but missed. hopefully I'll have a story to tell like your's someday.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12