The Pinnacle of Stupidity - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Pinnacle of Stupidity

I think that person has a good point. so if you guys and gals fill bad about all that beef, pork, chicken and venison you have in your frig you can send it my way.

kill it and grill it.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

Gee I guess I need to apologize I always thought while I was in the woods hugging a tree God sent those little critters by for me to blast away at OOPS... Made in a store is that sanitary?

I was eating at a place on the waterfront in San Francisco. The menu indicated they only use beef from "humanely killed animals". Only on the left coast !!!

Shhhhhhhhh ... I'm thinking my wife might believe it.

Lolburgers! that was so too much! hehehe

I hope that idiot does not have kids...
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

If the food set before me didn't have a mother or come from the ground... I'm passing!
    Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)
    ...follow me at twitter.com/matthewaynelson

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    To all who can't read that small, it says:

To all you hunters who kill animals for food, shame on you; you ought to go to the store and buy the meat that was made there, where no animals were harmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    I was eating at a place on the waterfront in San Francisco. The menu indicated they only use beef from "humanely killed animals". Only on the left coast !!!
    Beautiful, I need a good laugh once in a while.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12