The Pinnacle of Stupidity
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Pinnacle of Stupidity

1. The Pinnacle of Stupidity

Just when I thought stupidity had reached a pinnacle....

Sorry, I tried to increase the text size. I am text size challenged.

I guess this idiot thought meat bought in a store was grown in a garden.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

To all who can't read that small, it says:

To all you hunters who kill animals for food, shame on you; you ought to go to the store and buy the meat that was made there, where no animals were harmed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    To all who can't read that small, it says:

To all you hunters who kill animals for food, shame on you; you ought to go to the store and buy the meat that was made there, where no animals were harmed.
    I must be missing something. I was never taught to "make" meat. You mean I've been missing out on essentially free meat? What are the ingredients? God, I must be a real idiot
    When it comes to handguns, there are Sig Sauers, then there's everything else.

LOL, I have now heard it all!!!!!
    If you get to thinkin you're a person of some influence, try orderin' someone else's dog around

that meat is made in a lab, so no animals were harmed
    other than maybe (animals) getting their mouths swabbed to get the cloneing started... lol

By the way, Ozark_II, what paper did that appear in? I know you're kinda in my neck of the woods...

9. It was published on January 4th in the Kankakee, Illinois Daily Journal. Apparently, they have a call-in line where anyone can call in about anything, and they publish it in a section of the paper called "Speakout."

I need to call that person and get the recipe for meat

A PETA member at their finest!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast