Any other Idahoans?? - Page 10
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Any other Idahoans??

Boise just moved here from Chicago

Welcome...............

Quote Originally Posted by pointblank871 View Post
    Boise just moved here from Chicago
    Welcome to the site and to Idaho. I came from Chicago myself, via 64 years in other places. Got here about five years ago. If you get a chance to come up to Garden Valley, PM me and I'll buy ya a cup. We've got a decent, free range up here, near our grass strip airport. We get a fair share of Boise shooters who enjoy the area and the drive up here.

Jerry

4. If you are interested in joining a group that advocates for and protects our right to Open Carry and Conceal Carry,
    come to our next Idaho Open Carry Dinner that will be held on July 19th at the Black Bear Restaurant at 7:00pm at 1731 S. Entertainment Ave., Boise (the same shopping center as Edwards Cinema 21 at Cole and Overland). Bring your family and friends to discuss how we will protect our right to Open and Conceal Carry in the face of recent actions by the City of Nampa, and to discuss the outcome of our confrontation with Expo Idaho over their restriction of Open and Concealed Carry at gun shows. Bring your family and friends. Contact [email protected] if you plan to attend. No reservations are required but the restaurant would like an approximate head count so they will have enough servers working to handle our group.

5. I was up in Garden Valley a couple of weeks ago looking at a lot in the Mountain Shadow community. Email me your contact info and I'll have some coffee with you on my next excursion up that way, which should be within the next few weeks.
    [email protected]

Fernan Lake, ID - Right next to Coeur d'Alene.

7. My wife is from Caldwell, and attended school there. But as old as we are I think it was most likly before you were born. I was born in Wallace in 1939. I know, I know I am old as dirt.

8. Quote Originally Posted by rsdonb View Post
    My wife is from Caldwell, and attended school there. But as old as we are I think it was most likly before you were born. I was born in Wallace in 1939. I know, I know I am old as dirt.
    My wife Valerie is 2 years younger than you, I am 7 years younger. She was raised in San Diego and I was born and raised in Washington DC. We moved from DC and built our house in Hidden Springs 2 years ago.

9. I was born in Boise and am currently living near Idaho Falls. Just found this forum recently and I just got my CCW. Looks like some good info on here!

10. Welcome, I don't live in Idaho but was born in Wallace. My wife grew up and went to school in Caldwell.

11. Quote Originally Posted by H82Miss View Post
    Hi everyone! Any other Idahoans here? I live in Caldwell. Where are you?
    You should also join us in our Idaho group at IdahoCarry.org and click on and join our Facebook.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast