Any other Idahoans?? - Page 11
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Any other Idahoans??

1. The Simple Life

Born in Emmett, raised all over the Treasure Valley, between Mountain Home and McCall, and Idaho City to Fruitland/Payette/Parma area. My wife and I moved to the Silver Valley area (Wallace/Kellogg) in the Spring of 1996. We have been life long Idaho Natives. We believe in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and we live by them. We believe in "EACH TO HIS OR HER OWN" so long as it doesn't mess with ours. We live a very simple life and wish to keep it that way. Good Luck and Give'em Hell my Friends,

To My Oponents: ..... If You Tread on Me and mine, Then I will tread all over you and yours.

Welcome! Nice to have another Idahoan! I'm from Nampa. If you get to the area pm me and we'll meet for coffee or sumthin'.

I live in Idaho Falls.

5. Hayden,Id.
    Hi all. I am looking for info. on hand gun instruction courses.

Quote Originally Posted by kblacknblue62 View Post
    Hayden,Id.
    Hi all. I am looking for info. on hand gun instruction courses.
    Im also from Hayden Idaho.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Training

Kblacknblue62
    I don't know how it would work in Hayden but I contacted the local Sheriff's department and they had a free class. It was one day and a lot of information was given out. They also took care of all the paperwork involved in getting my permit.

Center Target Sports in Post Falls has outstanding training.

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoCary View Post
    Center Target Sports in Post Falls has outstanding training.
    Center target is a great place.Ed Santos is the instrutor I think.Really nice guy.Has all kinds of classes
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Idahokid View Post
    Center target is a great place.Ed Santos is the instrutor I think.Really nice guy.Has all kinds of classes
    Ed is the owner and an instructor. And yes, he'sa really nice and knowledgeable guy!

11. Thank you all&good to meet you. I should have asked more specifically for info on concealed carry permit. As want to apply.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast