Any other Idahoans?? - Page 3
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Any other Idahoans??

For those who are interested in setting up a gun rights advocacy organization, we had our first meeting tonight at Shari's in Meridian.

If you are interested in getting involved in setting up something along the lines/model of the Va CDL, we would love to have you.

Projects underway include a group shoot and a recruiting table at the upcoming Boise Expo Gun Show.

PM for more information.
    Reality, DEAL with IT!

I'm out in Kuna!
    "You must prove you feared for your life. Pee in your pants."
    -Someone on this site!

I was wondering if we had an ID CDL or something in the works along those lines.

I really wish I was closer to Boise because I was involved with the WVCDL - in fact, my range buddy is the VP. If you're in need of advice just send me a PM and I'll touch base with them.

Will post up the next meeting date this coming week. We have a by-laws review meeting on either Monday or Wednesday (schedule problems for the committee).

We have talked with VCDL and gotten a copy of their by-laws in hopes of using them as a template after replacing VA with ID.

We went shooting out on the National Guard Training area today - good times.

Ed
    Reality, DEAL with IT!

I'm in good ol' Boise!
    This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~ Elmer Davis

Meeting this Thursday night at the Sunrise Cafe in Meridian on Main Street, 7:30 PM. Hope to see you there!
    Reality, DEAL with IT!

I'm here in Boise

9. my wife grew up in Caldwell. I was born in Wallace. But live in Arizona. Welcome

Born and Raised herein Gods Country

Born in Caldwell
    Raised in Notus
    Been in God's Country for 52 years

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast