Idaho Enhanced Concealed Weapons permit
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Idaho Enhanced Concealed Weapons permit

Idaho Enhanced Concealed Weapons permit

Idaho's Enhanced Concealed Weapons permit is now recognized by, in addition to those states recognizing the "classic" CWP, New Mexico and Nevada. More to come.
    "The squirrel that you kill in jest, dies in earnest." Henry David Thoreau

West Virginia signed on also.

4. Wow, this is good to know I have all the states that I need but none of the ones I have Nevada in not included the AZ non-resident use to reconized them but not no more. I go to Nevada a lot, well the wife and I have time share that we like going to so I will look into getting one from Idaho.

We are working on programming our maps to account for these changes.

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    We are working on programming our maps to account for these changes.
    Thanks Luke. Know that trying to keep it all straight is a big job!

7. Although Nevada is good, more states would sign on.
    Especially ones within driving distance.

8. Idaho Enhanced

Quote Originally Posted by Willy Pete View Post
    Idaho's Enhanced Concealed Weapons permit is now recognized by, in addition to those states recognizing the "classic" CWP, New Mexico and Nevada. More to come.
    So I an a registered Idaho enhanced CWL instructor. So in addition to New Mexico and Nevada it is also recognized in South Carolina, and Wyoming for now lets hope much more to come!

Have more than one permit and plan on going to Idaho to get non-resident enhanced permit in near future. Have all forms in hand.

I just spoke with the WA Attorney General's office, they are now recognizing Idaho's Enhanced Concealed Weapons Permit. Now if we can just get Oregon on board.

http://www.isp.idaho.gov/BCI/index.html

11. My son now lives in Idaho; I am stuck in the People's Republic of CA for now. Does a Non-Resident have to possess a CCW in their home state to get the enhanced permit? Are there any out of state instructors approved?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast