List of Idaho CCW Instructors - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: List of Idaho CCW Instructors

Nampa Instructor

Hey Luke,

Phil McCoy 208-249-6040
    NRA InstructorApproved Idaho CCW Instructor

Utah Concealed Firearm Instructor
    Primary affiliation is with Factory Direct Gun Brokers in Nampa, Idaho 208-463-GUNS. Classes are offered as often as weekly on Thursday nights. Also offer some Saturday classes each month.

Folks can email at [email protected] No, the website is not yet more than a placeholder. Too busy training folks.

Thanks. I just wanted to make certain you knew there is at least another instructor out here.

Post NRA Instructors - Coeur d'Alene, Idaho

IDAHO Personal Defense was founded to train responsible citizens in the fundamentals of handgun safety, awareness and personal defense.

All of our instructors are certified by the appropriate organizations or agencies for the courses they teach (the NRA, Utah Bureau of Criminal Identification, etc...) and are trained to provide a safe, supportive and interactive learning environment so students can get the most out of each class whether they are beginners or skilled shooters.

Steve Wall
    www.id-defense.com
    (208) 691-4200

4. My Wife and I are Certified Instructors you can check us out at Firearms Training Idaho | Gun Training Idaho We offer Defensive Handgun Classes and our Certificates meet/exceed permit requirments. We have a private facility near Boise and are part of the Glock Range program.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12