Daylight Robbery

Thread: Daylight Robbery

Daylight Robbery

This happened just a few blocks from the City's Police Department and County Court House. We don't need CCW here to protect ourselves, we have the police.

==================================
    http://www.bnd.com/breaking_news/story/142592.html

Daylight robbery on Main Street in Belleville
    News-Democrat

BELLEVILLE --
    Belleville police are investigating an armed robbery Monday afternoon of a woman walking in the 2700 block of West Main.

The woman, who was in her 30s, at about 2 p.m. Monday was walking in the 2700 block of West Main Street when she was approached by two men, one of whom displayed a small, black handgun, said Assistant Police Chief Roger Barfield.

One of the men grabbed her purse and ran south on 29th Street, Barfield said.

The men are described as a black male between 20 and 25 years old, 5-feet, 9-inches tall, wearing a gray shirt and khaki pants and a white male between 20 and 25 years old, 5-feet, 9-inches tall, wearing a gray shirt and khaki pants.
    NRA Rifle Coach
    NRA Pistol Instructor
    NRA Personal Protection In the Home Instructor

--- Some of the friendliest people I have ever talked to are gun owners and shooters and according to the gun activists we are the mass murders and felons of the nation???

This happened just a few blocks from the City's Police Department and County Court House. We don't need CCW here to protect ourselves, we have the police.
    That's nothing. This one was right BEHIND the police station in Jeffersonville, IN. I hear the response time was pretty good, for a change.

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/...EWS01/70929012

Two people were killed and a teenager wounded in a triple shooting early this morning outside a Jeffersonville nightclub.

Jeffersonville Police spokesman Todd Hollis identified the slain as DeWuan Latendresse, 26, and April Jones, 21. Maj. Charlie Thompson said the wounded teen was J. Jones Jr., 17. They were all related.

Police were called to the scene outside Priya's Bar and Grill, 253 Quartermaster Court, shortly before 2 a.m. The club is directly behind the Jeffersonville police station in Quartermaster Station.

Quote Originally Posted by teknoid View Post
    That's nothing. This one was right BEHIND the police station in Jeffersonville, IN. I hear the response time was pretty good, for a change.

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/...EWS01/70929012

Two people were killed and a teenager wounded in a triple shooting early this morning outside a Jeffersonville nightclub.

Jeffersonville Police spokesman Todd Hollis identified the slain as DeWuan Latendresse, 26, and April Jones, 21. Maj. Charlie Thompson said the wounded teen was J. Jones Jr., 17. They were all related.

Police were called to the scene outside Priya's Bar and Grill, 253 Quartermaster Court, shortly before 2 a.m. The club is directly behind the Jeffersonville police station in Quartermaster Station.
    At least in IN you have the choice on if you want to protect yourself or not! Here we are all forced to be sheep, while the wolves prey on the flock. When will our elected officials learn???
    NRA Rifle Coach
    NRA Pistol Instructor

--- Some of the friendliest people I have ever talked to are gun owners and shooters and according to the gun activists we are the mass murders and felons of the nation???

I know. I suffered through 17 years of IL (McHenry), before escaping to civilization (KY). I feel your pain. Maybe one day, Chicago won't rule the kingdom, but I wouldn't count on it.

Cool

Glad I live in SC............ just got my CWP, and carry every day
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

Quote Originally Posted by MufDady View Post
    Glad I live in SC............ just got my CWP, and carry every day
    You just had to rub it in, didn't you!!!!!! :p :p
    NRA Rifle Coach
    NRA Pistol Instructor