Hi,i am a il.resident with a florida ccw,,what do you think are

Thread: Hi,i am a il.resident with a florida ccw,,what do you think are

1. Hi,i am a il.resident with a florida ccw,,what do you think are

When i took the ccw class my instructor told me that il. Would honner it

your instructor misled you

Spelling and grammar indicates troll
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Illinois does NOT recognize any non-resident permits....

6. They will if they can make money

7. 9bymyside, unless I am totally off on this, Illinois does not honor any reciprocal state CCW license at this time. Here is the quote from The Illinois State Police website "No. Out-of-state residents who want to carry a concealed firearm on his/her person must obtain an Illinois Concealed Carry License to lawfully carry a concealed firearm in Illinois. In order for out-of-state residents to be eligible for an Illinois license, their state’s concealed carry license laws must be substantially similar to those of Illinois. The Illinois State Police will establish rules to identify the elements necessary to meet the substantially similar requirement.

However, out of state residents are granted a limited exception to lawfully carry a concealed firearm within a vehicle if they are eligible to carry a firearm in public under the laws of his or her state or territory of residence and are not prohibited from owning or possessing a firearm under federal law. This rule becomes effective immediately.

If the non-resident leaves his/her vehicle unattended, he or she shall store the firearm within a locked vehicle or locked container within the vehicle in accordance with subsection (b) of Section 65 of the Firearm Concealed Carry Act."

Unfortunately until the State agrees to reciprocal carry a Illinois CCW is useless outside of the State.