Gwhitt

Thread: Gwhitt

1. Post Gwhitt

Illinois needs to add reciprocity rights with all the other states.

Respectfully, here's a piece of advice about gun forums.

I've seen your only two threads now. Each is titled with your user name. Bad form, that.

If you really want people to read your thoughts, put a title that reflects the nature of your thread. Otherwise, nobody will waste their time.
    G'Day and G'lock

4. Yes they do,and fast

Illinois won't do this any time soon. I believe not for at least a year or three. They want the $300 application fee from non residents.

I may have recalled a bill having been introduced in regards to reciprocity but since it's the legislative off season I could be wrong or wishfully dreaming (I'm known to have dreams and then a few days/weeks later not recalls if they were real life or not. ) I'll see if I can dig up the bill number.

I sure do wish we would introduce more and more pro bills to improve our CC law. The legislative session is coming soon.
    -Thomas
    Member, ISRA; NRA Life Member & Instructor; AGI Certified Gunsmith, Illinois Concealed Carry Instructor www.alphakoncepts.com www.gunrights4illinois.com @AlphaKoncepts

Quote Originally Posted by chicagogunsmith View Post
    Illinois won't do this any time soon. I believe not for at least a year or three. They want the $300 application fee from non residents.

I may have recalled a bill having been introduced in regards to reciprocity but since it's the legislative off season I could be wrong or wishfully dreaming (I'm known to have dreams and then a few days/weeks later not recalls if they were real life or not. ) I'll see if I can dig up the bill number.

I sure do wish we would introduce more and more pro bills to improve our CC law. The legislative session is coming soon.
    Yes, here we go http://www.usacarry.com/forums/illin...tml#post454783 I knew I wasn't crazy!
    -Thomas
    Member, ISRA; NRA Life Member & Instructor; AGI Certified Gunsmith, Illinois Concealed Carry Instructor www.alphakoncepts.com www.gunrights4illinois.com @AlphaKoncepts

Many Liberal Gun States do not accept any other states permits. MD, NJ, NY, CT, MA as examples. None of them accept anyone elses permit, and NY and NJ do not even issue non-resident permits.
    "Lets Be Careful Out There!"

Ron