Illinoisans here with non-resident LTC - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Illinoisans here with non-resident LTC

1. update on PA CC permit...

they will stop issuing on march 31, 2011 to non residents

Quote Originally Posted by Aces13 View Post
    update on PA CC permit...

they will stop issuing on march 31, 2011 to non residents
    They will stop issuing BY MAIL on March 31, 2011.

Just sent for my first

Just mailed out my Pennsylvania application. I've given up waiting on Illinois to Do the Right Thing! Hope I get it before June, I have to make a trip to North Carolina then and I will definitely be driving.

Quote Originally Posted by DeanT View Post
    Just mailed out my Pennsylvania application. I've given up waiting on Illinois to Do the Right Thing! Hope I get it before June, I have to make a trip to North Carolina then and I will definitely be driving.
    By June? You will probably have it my April!

They usually average a 2 week turn around...but they are swamped with last minute apps.

Thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by mrjam2jab View Post
    By June? You will probably have it my April!

They usually average a 2 week turn around...but they are swamped with last minute apps.
    I appreciate the help.

Just got my PA permit in the mail today.

I have a Pennsylvania permit and just took the Utah class yesterday. I hope concealed carry passes in Illinois. Just think of the revenue the state of Illinois could bring in if it passes. Florida and Utah are making a fortune from Illinois residents.

Quote Originally Posted by junglebob View Post
    I was wondering how many Illinoisans here have a non-resident LTC like I do? Actually I have 2, one from Pennsylvania which I've had for several years and Utah which I got this year. With Utah I can conceal carry in 29 states, but not Illinois.
    I have PA, Florida and Nevada
    CERTIFIED NRA INSTRUCTOR:
    PISTOL | RIFLE | SHOTGUN | PERSONAL PROTECTION I/O

My wife and I go to take our Utah class in 3 weeks. Very excited about it since I travel a lot for work and it would be really nice to make the carry legal...
    Be cool and eat fruit!

Wel...................

Quote Originally Posted by muskymac View Post
    Am new Illinois member - so, I can get a PA LTC over the email for $26, is this right? How do I get started?
    As far as PA is concerned you are pretty much screwed insofar as by mail goes as they stopped taking aps by mail unless you care to travel to Centre County PA.Sheriff Denny Nau is a prince of a guy and very pro gun.
    You CAN however apply for the Pima Salt River Reservation permit.
    it is 2 sets of prints a picture and 16 dollars. Click on the AZ permit info area for a downloadable application. After you get this permit you are then eligible to apply to other states that require "permitting from any other state"
    My advice is to get the AZ NR CCW permit(Arizona non resident)
    " We came,We Saw,We kicked their asses and when the screaming stopped,the blood dried,the smoke cleared and the dust settled...PEACE WAS RESTORED"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast