Guess I am first
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Guess I am first

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    St. Louis Metro Area (IL)
    Posts
    146

    Guess I am first

    Well I am located in IL across the river from St. Louis. I have been writing letters and emails everyday to our lovely leadership trying to get CCW in the great State of Chicago.

    We have some nice ranges in this neck of the woods and are holding out hope that someday Illinois will loose it's communist ties and actually become part of the US.

    Will try to post all news that I can about issues concerning IL here.
    NRA Rifle Coach
    NRA Pistol Instructor
    NRA Personal Protection In the Home Instructor

    --- Some of the friendliest people I have ever talked to are gun owners and shooters and according to the gun activists we are the mass murders and felons of the nation???

  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Air Capital of the World
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by rabywk View Post
    Well I am located in IL across the river from St. Louis. I have been writing letters and emails everyday to our lovely leadership trying to get CCW in the great State of Chicago.

    We have some nice ranges in this neck of the woods and are holding out hope that someday Illinois will loose it's communist ties and actually become part of the US.

    Will try to post all news that I can about issues concerning IL here.
    Nice to meet you!!! In IL it would be nice to have CCW or CCH. It would also be nice to own handguns in Chicago. Right?

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    St. Louis Metro Area (IL)
    Posts
    146
    I have to agree with that. The whole FOID card is garbage too. I am always trying to get our elected officials to listen and hear that we want our CCW to protect ourselves.
    NRA Rifle Coach
    NRA Pistol Instructor
    NRA Personal Protection In the Home Instructor

    --- Some of the friendliest people I have ever talked to are gun owners and shooters and according to the gun activists we are the mass murders and felons of the nation???

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Air Capital of the World
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by rabywk View Post
    I have to agree with that. The whole FOID card is garbage too. I am always trying to get our elected officials to listen and hear that we want our CCW to protect ourselves.
    Hang in there. It took Kansas over-riding two Governor Veto's to get our CCH passed to the point where it is now. At least in WI the other last no CCW state open carry is legal. Something is better than nothing!

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lincoln County, Missouri
    Posts
    20
    I live in Missouri, and work in Illinois. Would be nice to not have to pack it for a peaceable journey before I cross the Chain of Rocks bridge. As long as the liberal Democrats run Illinois, they will never have CCW.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    St. Louis Metro Area (IL)
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofsarge View Post
    I live in Missouri, and work in Illinois. Would be nice to not have to pack it for a peaceable journey before I cross the Chain of Rocks bridge. As long as the liberal Democrats run Illinois, they will never have CCW.
    Have to agree with you totally on that one.
    NRA Rifle Coach
    NRA Pistol Instructor
    NRA Personal Protection In the Home Instructor

    --- Some of the friendliest people I have ever talked to are gun owners and shooters and according to the gun activists we are the mass murders and felons of the nation???

  8. #7
    Even this could be changing. My dad is as liberal as they come, and he's fed up with the anti-gun nonsense too. The neighborhood has been going to hell (in Bloomington) for years now, and he wants to carry.

    Common sense is winning the day more and more. Democrats know they lost this one, and they're giving it up.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast