Indiana/PA now reciprocal for CCW

Thread: Indiana/PA now reciprocal for CCW

Indiana/PA now reciprocal for CCW

Category 2: States that have statutory reciprocity under 6106(b)(15) of the Uniform Firearms Act.

The following states have been granted statutory reciprocity without a formal written agreement under 6106(b)(15), based on the determination of the Attorney General that the other state has granted reciprocity to Pennsylvania license holders, and that the other state's laws governing firearms are similar.

Colorado
    Idaho
    Indiana
    Louisiana
    Montana
    North Dakota
    Utah
    Only when our arms are sufficient, without doubt, can we be certain, without doubt, that they will never be employed....... John F. Kennedy
    Life Member NRA Life Member Marine Corps League

When did this happen? I obtained a PA nonresident license back in 06 because my IN license is no good there. Is there any information out there that can verify this?

Only when our arms are sufficient, without doubt, can we be certain, without doubt, that they will never be employed....... John F. Kennedy
    Life Member NRA Life Member Marine Corps League

5. also here is the link to the PA Attorney General's Website for reciprocity

http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/crime.aspx?id=184

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Thanks for the link. Now I suppose I won't have to pay to have my PA license renewed in 2011. In fact, if this reciprocity agreement remains permanent, I won't ever have to pay to carry there again, because of my lifetime license. It's really great to be a Hoosier!