Daily Carry Loadout. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daily Carry Loadout.

I was Navy, and i have a great deal of friends that are Marines, and if they even ask me to "Hold this for a sec" i tell them to carry their own *******
    .... And let the one having no sword sell his outer garment and buy one. ~God
    http://www.cjdefense.com/ Wisconsin

For me, I still use the "levels" for gear. Level 1 being what is on your person, Level 2 on your deuce gear (or in a civilian's case, bug out bag, etc), Level 3 ruck sack in the vehicle. Granted, here at home in AZ this isnt a war-zone, however, doing the job I do, I often get asked by my LE counterparts: "Why did you call us? You guys are better armed than we are..." Simple answer really: numbers.

Anyhow, on my person: Firearm, 2 spare mags, LED Flashlight, Two Way Radio (for work and home), Pen, Paper, Handcuffs, Spare Cell Phone Battery, Spare Radio Battery, Spare Flashlight Batteries, Digital Voice Recorder, Spare DVR Batteries, CPR Mask (yes I am certified), Credentials in a separate wallet, Copy of the U.S. Constitution and all related documents, S&W Border Guard II Pocket Knife.

My deuce gear consists of my outter-carrier for work: Taser, 2 sets of Handcuffs, Lots of Pens, Lots of Notepads, EMT Gloves, Second LED Flashlight w/ Spare Batteries, Third LED Flashlight w/ Spare Batteries, 2 M4 Carbine Mags, Spare Radio Battery, Camelbak, Extra pack of Smokes w/ Spare Lighter, Expandable Baton.

The Ruck Sack contains: Warming Layers, Camelbak, IFAK (USMC Individual First Aid Kit, Trauma Type), Spare Cell Battery, Spare Radio Battery, 4 Spare M4 Carbine Mags, 6 Spare 1911 Mags, 3 Days of Chow, 3 Changes of Socks, 2 Extra packs of Smokes, Extra Lighter, Weapons Cleaning Kit, Shemagh, Poncho w/ Liner, Leather Gloves, Whistle, Lensatic Compass, Boonie Cover and anything else for any specific trip that I will be taking.

As far as the chain saw goes in Afghan, I would use it as a "hearts and minds" tool. Wish I had one when I was still in the Marines. Would have been great!

Quote Originally Posted by RazorTactical View Post
    As far as the chain saw goes in Afghan, I would use it as a "hearts and minds" tool. Wish I had one when I was still in the Marines. Would have been great!
    Ahhh, so it was one of those feel good liberal ideas, let those terrorists know LOUD and clear how you feel about them. I feel so much better that our overseas troops have all the resources they feel the need to bring with them.

The weapon mounted camera looks like a good idea, basically, it may help to support your self defense case if that becomes necessary. If only they were not quite so pricey.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12