Recommended DVDs

Thread: Recommended DVDs

Question Recommended DVDs

As someone that is just beginning to carry (consistently) and that has regular range time, I have read several books (Mas Ayoob, Cooper, etc).

Not being able to afford attending any classes YET, which DVDs would you recommend to give good drills (not static) to help me to be more equipped until I can go to a class? I'm looking more for SD/HD type info.

Thanks for your help!

Mark

Dvds

Hi Mark,
    There are several folks making good video for training. If you want the beat (IMHO) watch some of Suarez International training video's, I think you will see why,
    Scott Vaughn
    Scott Vaughn
    AR CHCL Instructor #02-414 www.vftar.com
    Suarez International Staff Instructor www.suarezinternationalstore.com/

Thanks, Scott. I follow Gabe's website and have been impressed with his knowledge base and experience. I'll have to check out his store on the website.

Anyone else have any suggestions?

sportsmans and outdoor channels
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Recommended videos

Magpul's
    Art of the dynamic handgun

Rob Pincus-Combat Focus Shooting

Tactical Response videos with James Yeager

Just to name a few.

Brownie222

Matt Canovi's R.E.A.L. Defensive Shooting System is one of the best I have seen. There are a lot of DVD's out there. Look for the ones that focus on training you you in an honest to Warchief gunfight. Teaching about sght picture and sight alignment are valuable but you need more if you are going to survive a gunfight.
    Canovi and Associates:
    Canovi and Associates - Training is Survival
    We ALL shall see the Lord one day .... please don't make me set up the meeting.

Good point made. I will look into the REAL dvd's as well.

Brownie222