CCW Instructor's Badge - Page 10
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: CCW Instructor's Badge

Man, I miss G50AE.

Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    Man, I miss G50AE.
    He posts at THR under the name icemanpls or something pretty close to that
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Gerardoren View Post
    I think this forum is perfect for everyone to have gun stores and its related information without any hassle. Plus you could take this opportunity to share your experiences at this platform.
    Spambot!!.......
    CCW Instructor's Badge-spammer.png
    Hi-Caliber Training & Tactics
    "Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."- Theodore Roosevelt

Badges - for instructors? Badges - because you have a concealed weapons license? I know these things are available but do people really buy such things??? Do they actually WEAR them?? WOW.

Avoid the badge in Kansas, any kind of badge will get you jail time for impersonating an officer.
    Also on: Ksccw.com NRA/Ks. Firearms instructor, Cheif Range Safety Officer

it's all ego trippers regalia imo i seen them at the gun shows and it seems anyone can purchase one even if you don't have a ccwp or am an instructor .......i don't think a cop asking for your ccwp would be satisfied if you showed them that bright shiney badge to prove you are legal to carry so why even waste the money on one in the first place it doesn't prove anyting
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Anyone seen wearing a BARNEY BADGE gets called BARNEY for the rest of their lives. That is the law.

So let it be written. So let it be done...

GUNSMOAK.com
    Don't let PUBLIC EDUCATION be responsible for your legacy of "Gun Control". If you don't train them, who will?

We don't need no stinkin badges

I completely agree. Badges are for LEO only.
    I wear NRA Instructor ball cap but would never wear a badge.

Luckydollar

No Guts, No Glory!

I wouldn't advise anyone NOT in law enforcement to wear a badge.
    NRA LE Handgun/Shotgun Instructor * Pa ACT235 Firearms Instructor * MPOETC HR218 Instructor * Speed is fine, accuracy is Final.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    With all the discusions that take place on these forums about CCW Badges, I got to thinking. Is there a CCW Instructor's Badge? Do LEO's show you more respect due to having the instructor's badge as opposed to the regular CCW badge? Should one get a nickel or brass color finish for their CCW instructor's badge? Let's hear your thoughts.
    I hope you are joking.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast