CCW Instructor's Badge - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: CCW Instructor's Badge

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    With all the discusions that take place on these forums about CCW Badges, I got to thinking. Is there a CCW Instructor's Badge? Do LEO's show you more respect due to having the instructor's badge as opposed to the regular CCW badge? Should one get a nickel or brass color finish for their CCW instructor's badge? Let's hear your thoughts.
    LEO's laugh at these badges.

If I went to a class and the instructor was wearing a badge that was not an official badge, I'd ask for my money back. Most people that buy their badges are trying to put on a show. I have no time for that.

The instructor is important, because he is the instructor and has gone through more training (hopefully) than his students. This is why one gives the instructor respect. I would lose respect for an instructor that bought a badge and put it on.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

A person is guilty of a class B misdemeanor who: displays or possesses without authority any badge, identification card, other form of identification, any restraint device, or the uniform of any state or local governmental entity, or a reasonable facsimile of any of these items, with the intent to deceive another or with the intent to induce another to submit to or rely on his pretended official authority or to rely upon his pretended official act. You have the license in your wallet & the gun on your hip.
    "We Don't Need No Stinking BADGES!
    CCW Instructor's Badge-ccl-badge.png

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213