CCW Instructor's Badge - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: CCW Instructor's Badge

NRA and USCCA Certified Instructor - FL CCW/CWP Classes
    https://www.TriggerPressers.com

I tell my students this. You are not cops, we are not cops we or they do not need badges. Period. Its dumb and coming from a law enforcement background I can assure you, you will NOT get more respect because we laugh when people have those badges. Its just plain dumb and you could go to jail for impersinating a law enforcement officer if you were caught up in the right circumstances. Besides that why would anyone want to wear a CCW badge and advertise you are carrying a gun, the element of surprise is your best tactic. People that feel the need to wear a CCW badge usually have self esteem issues and shoulnd't be carrying a gun in the first place. Sorry thats just my opinion.

Niether, wether it's a CCW Badge or, Instructor's Badge. It's a bad idea to wear or, display either one. Poeple need to realize that these Badge's can and will get you in hot water. This has been gone over and over again.When you Flash a badge that's all LEO's see and, It's all the General Public see's.So when when asked about something the average joe blow says that Officer over there displayed his Badge. so no matter how you might think you will use it does'nt matter It's what others Assume. save your money I think most Instructors receive or purchase a Patch which is allot safer.
    NRA,NYCCW,PALTCF,FLCCW,ARCCW,DCM,NYSRPA,SCOPE

Badges are just a bad idea. An NRA Instructor patch is far more useful and informative. I only teach one-on-one so an instructor designation is of little importance. I do have a vest with "Instructor" on it but only wear it when the range is very busy.

C. M. Novess III KGCTJ
    NRA Certified Instructor
    Michigan CPL : Concealed Pistol License Certification : Concealed Carry Permit : Concealed Weapons Permit : Certification Class : CCW : Pistol Instruction : NRA Instructor : Executive Firearm Training

Quote Originally Posted by NFTATraining View Post
    People that feel the need to wear a CCW badge usually have self esteem issues and shoulnd't be carrying a gun in the first place. Sorry thats just my opinion.
    Yeah but we are talking about a CCW instructor's badge which outranks the regular CCW Badge because it's more "tactical".

No such thing as a CCW instructor badge. A CCW badge is just plain "a bad idea". Your instructor designation should ben NRA Instructor patch or shirt or, as I wear occasionally, a kevlar vest with Instructor on it. No badges - don't teach your students to want them, either. Just dumb!

C. M. Novess III KGCTJ
    NRA Certified Instructor
    Michigan CPL : Concealed Pistol License Certification : Concealed Carry Permit : Concealed Weapons Permit : Certification Class : CCW : Pistol Instruction : NRA Instructor : Executive Firearm Training

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Yeah but we are talking about a CCW instructor's badge which outranks the regular CCW Badge because it's more "tactical".
    <Door Gets Kicked In> FREEZE MOTH** F**KER CCW INSTRUCTOR POLICE! See the badge? Your in my world now grandma!

Oh my god I crack myself up....

Quote Originally Posted by NFTATraining View Post
    <Door Gets Kicked In> FREEZE MOTH** F**KER CCW INSTRUCTOR POLICE! See the badge? Your in my world now grandma!
    Thanks for making me spill coffee on myself...

Otherwise, wear a professional attitude when in public and an instructor's patch when instructing. A civilian badge simply gives a false impression for both the wearer and everyone else.
    Cheers,
    Joe Short
    First Defense, LLC (Culpeper, Virginia)

I like my NRA Instructor patch well enough.

But, I am not a mall-ninja, or cop wannabe!

-Doc

Badges! ---- We don't need no stinking Badges!
    Crime has no boundaries - Carry Safe!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast