CCW Instructor's Badge - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CCW Instructor's Badge

Quote Originally Posted by Regular_Joe View Post
    Thanks for making me spill coffee on myself...

Otherwise, wear a professional attitude when in public and an instructor's patch when instructing. A civilian badge simply gives a false impression for both the wearer and everyone else.
    I couldn't agree more. When I am instructing there is no room in my training facility for any kind of non sense or b.s. I have been a very big advocator on safety and how fast an accident can ruin and end someone's life.

Sorry I made you spill coffee on yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bighouse Doc View Post
    I like my NRA Instructor patch well enough.

But, I am not a mall-ninja, or cop wannabe!

-Doc
    "peer pressure voice" Come on man, everyone else is doing it. Just try it. Wearing it for a minute won't hurt you. You don't want people to think your scared do you? Plus the chicks dig it.

lol, I don't know where my NRA patches are even at. I have a red instructor shirt when we are on the range but thats about it. Well, I wear my ccw instructor's badge when I am going out to dinner, but other than that.....

Quote Originally Posted by NFTATraining View Post
    <Door Gets Kicked In> FREEZE MOTH** F**KER CCW INSTRUCTOR POLICE! See the badge? Your in my world now grandma!

Oh my god I crack myself up....
    You crack me up too! When you are kicking in the door while wearing your CCW Instructors badge, are you also wearing a black ninja outfit.... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by RJT CCW View Post
    You crack me up too! When you are kicking in the door while wearing your CCW Instructors badge, are you also wearing a black ninja outfit.... :-)
    You don't wear black ninja outfits in that situation sir. The correct uniform is a shirt that says "Douche Bag" with a picture of an "Up Arrow" above the phrase, and camo pants. Not the real BDU kind, but the "real tree pattern" kind from wal mart. The Douche Bag t-shirt IS black however. Then I got the CCW Instructors Badge around my neck on a dog tag chain. Its what all bad asses wear, I don't know why but a sheriff's deputy told me it was the correct uniform.

Then I got the CCW Instructors Badge around my neck on a dog tag chain.
    The proper item to use is one of those neck chain CCW badge holder thingies. Neck chain CCW badge holder thingies can be purchaced at any of several fine CCW badge stores on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    The proper item to use is one of those neck chain CCW badge holder thingies. Neck chain CCW badge holder thingies can be purchaced at any of several fine CCW badge stores on the internet.

Well that just goes with out saying, my friend. Kind of like what dog the bounty hunter wears. I got a theme song too, but none of our pilots have been picked up yet. I guess those producer guys don't know good talent when they see it. BTW, I just got my flash light with the weather radio and the red blinking light on the back. Now, I can sit the flash light on my dash board with the red blinking part facing out of the front windshield. I might finally get some damn respect from other drivers when I go to a CCW call, sons of bitches, have they know idea of my awesome authority?

I find it difficult to keep from laughing when I read a post by anyone wanting (or wearing) a CCW badge. Geez! You kooks give everyone a bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowjiber View Post
    I find it difficult to keep from laughing when I read a post by anyone wanting (or wearing) a CCW badge. Geez! You kooks give everyone a bad name.
    LOL we are being all kinds of sarcastic. No way in hell would I wear one of those.

Stopped by champs and got a long tail tee shirt. Went to this lady that does embroidery work. She put on my shirt for $10 a very nice job. Now I have walking advertisement.
    Attached Images Attached Images CCW Instructor's Badge-ccw-shirt.jpg 
    Crime has no boundaries - Carry Safe!

Well that just goes with out saying, my friend. Kind of like what dog the bounty hunter wears.
    Actually he wears a neck chain bail enforcement officer badge holder thingie, which while similar looking to a neck chain CCW badge holder thingie, is different because it lacks a CCW badge. In order to be considered a neck chain CCW badge holder thingie, its gotta have a CCW badge attached to it.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast