CCW Instructor's Badge - Page 4
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: CCW Instructor's Badge

Quote Originally Posted by NFTATraining View Post
    LOL we are being all kinds of sarcastic. No way in hell would I wear one of those.
    MY BAD! (LOL) I missed the sarcasm. I thought some of the posts were serious.

Dog is a felon, he cant have a concealled weapon badge thingy, only a bounty hunter concealled mace badge thingy. if he is caught with more than a "largeresevoirmacepaintballmachinegun" aparatus, he will go back to jail:)

Quote Originally Posted by retiredman View Post
    Stopped by champs and got a long tail tee shirt. Went to this lady that does embroidery work. She put on my shirt for $10 a very nice job. Now I have walking advertisement.
    Mine just says "I'd rather be waterboarding terrorists."
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

What on earth would you do with a CCW badge anyway? Throw it at your attacker???

Quote Originally Posted by titaniumman View Post
    Dog is a felon, he cant have a concealled weapon badge thingy, only a bounty hunter concealled mace badge thingy. if he is caught with more than a "largeresevoirmacepaintballmachinegun" aparatus, he will go back to jail:)
    OH YOUR RIGHT! I was thinking about the wrong group of douche bags. I am sorry sir! Speaking of Dog The Bounty Hunter, he is the KING of douche bags. I can't stand that guy, I just want to slap the mullet off his head. He would be the EXACT person to wear a CCW badge if there were such a thing.

sing "I'm the douche, the big bad douche, DOUCHE the swat wanna be hunt-ter"

Quote Originally Posted by titaniumman View Post
    Dog is a felon, he cant have a (neck chain CCW badge holder thingie),
    I gotta ask though, how much peroxide is used by the cast of that awful show?

Quote Originally Posted by Lowjiber View Post
    MY BAD! (LOL) I missed the sarcasm. I thought some of the posts were serious.
    It's quite possible that some of them are
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

CCW Instructor Badge

The state of Utah does issue or at leased they used to a patch signifying that you are a Utah DPS Certified Concealed Firearms instructor. I where it and my NRA patches on a vest I use during training.

On the street I agree we need no sticking badges.

Plus these CCW badges that look like a Law Enforcement badge are illegal in some states and can get you a misdemeanor office of various classes. Again who needs it.

I don't even wear the NRA instructors patches or hats, unless in class. No need drawing unwanted attention to your self.

Very entertaining thread, gentlemen! Thanks for the humor this a.m. There used to be a wanna-be cop who lived in my town. He drove a used "re-cycled" cop car with one of those swivel light things on the driver's side, had put in his own cop-style radios and scanners, etc., dressed pseudo-military garb. He just kind of moved away one day. Maybe he got arrested, lol. I should have asked to see his badge collection...

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast