CCW Instructor's Badge - Page 5
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: CCW Instructor's Badge

I carried a badge for over twenty years as a Deputy Sheriff i always thought if you carried any other badge and not in the public service you were a wanna be Just my opinion...Randy

Quote Originally Posted by robfrommaine View Post
    Very entertaining thread, gentlemen! Thanks for the humor this a.m. There used to be a wanna-be cop who lived in my town. He drove a used "re-cycled" cop car with one of those swivel light things on the driver's side, had put in his own cop-style radios and scanners, etc., dressed pseudo-military garb. He just kind of moved away one day. Maybe he got arrested, lol. I should have asked to see his badge collection...
    Did he wear mirrored sunglasses?

Very simple! I pin a condom on my chest and ask if they want to see my concealed weapon!
    Crime has no boundaries - Carry Safe!

5. LOL Great line I love it good show!

I really enjoyed this thread and all I can add is....
    Badge's? We don't need no stinking badges!!
    Hi-Caliber Training & Tactics
    "Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."- Theodore Roosevelt

7. No badges. Badges need to be left to the official public safety members (LEO's of all levels and firefighters) - period. If you want a badge, get a job as a public safety member.

Badges displayed by non-offical public safety individuals can and should be expected to cause the individual more grief than they are supposed to avoid.

The badge I earned is and will forever more remain in a shadow box - right where it belongs. The only thing I need to possess these days is my identification and my CCW permit.

Aw...he is just joking -- his question is a tongue-in-cheek one...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

As a retired Det. Sergeant and with a background in weapons all my life along with certification's from both the N.R.A. and the Military I would get upset if someone flashed a CCW Badge at me when I was working. Like I am supposed to get impressed by a badge that means nothing to anyone other then someone that appears to be a wanabe Police Officer. Yes I still carry a badge even tho I retired over 15 year's ago, but then again I earned it.
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by retiredman View Post
    Very simple! I pin a condom on my chest and ask if they want to see my concealed weapon!
    No. Wrong badge. That's the "di_k" badge.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by sgtbill View Post
    As a retired Det. Sergeant and with a background in weapons all my life along with certification's from both the N.R.A. and the Military I would get upset if someone flashed a CCW Badge at me when I was working. Like I am supposed to get impressed by a badge that means nothing to anyone other then someone that appears to be a wanabe Police Officer. Yes I still carry a badge even tho I retired over 15 year's ago, but then again I earned it.
    Bill
    So you are going to raise the, "My badge is better than your badge argument". I guess you feel that yours is more "tactical".

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast