CCW Instructor's Badge - Page 6
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: CCW Instructor's Badge

1. OH,Oh,oh. I got it!!! We should have a metal round badge like a target you know with rings on it and it shows if you a expert,sharpshooter,or markmans. that the only badge I would like I would wear it on my tie.
    or on my ballcap. cool and if i could find a badge that said "blond hunter" I would wear that too.
    the target badge would be about the same sizes as a 25 cent piece. so not to confuse anyone with it being a cops tin star.

No I carry my badge that I earned for over 25 years of service on my I.D. case that serves as my wallet. As far as the remark about your ranking with a weapon I hold both a High Master rateing with a handgun and a High Master rateing with a High Power rifel and have been a state High Master team Champion with a handgun and a member of the Govenors 20 on more then 1 occasion. Oh and I did not wear a TIN STAR I wore a GOLD SHIELD.
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by sgtbill View Post
    I hold both a High Master rateing with a handgun and a High Master rateing with a High Power rifel...(blah, blah, blah)
    Rating isn't spelled with a "E" in it, and rifle is spelled with "le" not "el" at the end of it. So you seem to be exactly like the wanna-bes and gangstas you like to criticize. "Me thinks the lady doth protest too much."

Oh sorry I can't spell very well, But I do shoot damn good. And what wanna-bes or gangstas have I taken to task, you maybe.
    Bill

6. Leave the badges to law enforcement personnel. Depending on the situation, you might get arrested for impersonating an officer because you are displaying a badge. Does your ego need that along with the badge?

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    I prefer the NRA INTRUCTOR patch be worn on a shirt during classes This ensures all students know which persons are instructors/RSO's. As far as walking around in public, nix any type of badge. It's a bad idea.
    Sadly, what's a little known fact is that ANYONEcan order the patches off of the NRA website. I've seen goof balls wearing the "NRA Certified Instructor" or "NRA Range Safety Officer" patches. So far I've never seen a bogus "NRA Training Counselor".
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Sadly, what's a little known fact is that ANYONEcan order the patches off of the NRA website. I've seen goof balls wearing the "NRA Certified Instructor" or "NRA Range Safety Officer" patches. So far I've never seen a bogus "NRA Training Counselor".
    That's why I think there needs to be a CCW Instructor's Badge to let everyone know that you are the real deal.

Speaking from the LEO side a badge can land you in some hot water....

Some respect the badge...everyone respects the gun...

I think all badges are stupid, all the paramedic and firefighters I know hate them, even if they don't have to wear them...is there a more egotistical piece of attire than a badge?

Quote Originally Posted by NCIC105:232996
    Speaking from the LEO side a badge can land you in some hot water....
    Speaking from the citizens side...anything can land you in hot water if an Leo is involved.....

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast